Save from game pass when buying game

Discus and support Save from game pass when buying game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I've been playing with some friends on the game pass. We're playing Sea Of Thieves and they found themselves playin gonly this and want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gunsnroll, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Gunsnroll
    Gunsnroll Guest

Hello.

I've been playing with some friends on the game pass.

We're playing Sea Of Thieves and they found themselves playin gonly this and want to buy the game and unsuscribe from the game pass.

Will I be able to still play with them, and will they keep their progresssion within the game ?

Thanks !

:)

Gunsnroll, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. Nothing will change in regards to how to the game is played or their progression.
  3. MisterClever0ne Win User

Finding new games through Game Pass missions

yes i love new games come in game pass and save our money from buy own game
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Error

You buy the game or you take by Game Pass Sevice? Because when you take in Game Pass, you can play since the game is disponble, when the game go out from game pass you need buy if you want play the game when the same go out from Game Pass Sevice
  5. FFFreak1129 Win User

Online Passes: The New Trend

I don't mind the season pass. If you like a game enough and know you want the upcoming DLC, you can buy the pass and save some cash later when the DLC is released. If not you don't have to buy it or you could just buy the DLC at full price. This is available
    for everyone. If you buy the game new, or used, you can go and buy this pass and get the DLC for cheaper.

Its different from the MP online passes that require you to pay for the new game or pay for the pass to be able to have access to the online features.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

No. Game saves are separate from game data. So if you were to buy the game or renew your game pass, you'll keep going from where you left off.
Thema:

1. Save from game pass when buying game - Similar Threads - Save game pass

2. Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam: So I'm a user of Xbox Game Pass and I play Ori and the Blind Forest: DE I bought the game on steam cause I prefer to get my games in one launcher and I want to play from the last saved that I've...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Outer Worlds Save Data Location: I uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox beta app by right clicking on it on my left shelf, and clicking uninstall. However I noticed that no space was freed up by the uninstall. When I go to...
  4. Vampyr cloud saves on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr cloud saves on game pass: I have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop. Unfortunately when I play Vampyr the game pass version on my Laptop the saves are not showing up on my PC. Dosen't Vampyr have cloud save? I would like to...
  5. Ori & the Blind Forest Game Pass Save Bug (Progression Reset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori & the Blind Forest Game Pass Save Bug (Progression Reset): I've seen locked threads dating back to 2017 on here with no solution to this problem. Load up Ori through Game Pass on PC, play for a few hours, save a bunch of times, but when you re load the...
  6. Game Pass to GotY Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass to GotY Save Game: Im wondering of theres a way to transfer save data between the Witcher 3 Game Pass version and the Complete edition. I’d rather not lose my save but i want to buy the game....
  7. Game Pass for PC: Games not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC: Games not saving: I have been using Game Pass for PC for a while now, and there seems to be one reoccurring problem for me which is to do with saving. This includes games not saving at all, or only doing it on the...
  8. Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug: Trying to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass for PC has resulted in not being able to actually start the game. The menu loads and all, but regardless of what I do, as soon as I click "play",...
  9. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  10. Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file: Hello, I just installed a new SSD on my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and installed the xbox app for game pass pc. I had the save file for Shadow Warrior 2 backed up and downloaded the...