Save game lost from USB drive

Discus and support Save game lost from USB drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games. Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedbird676, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Speedbird676
    Speedbird676 Guest

Hi,

I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games.

Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers, so I plugged in the drive, put in the DVD and carried on where I'd left off.

Today I went to play again, but my saved game is completely gone!

I deleted the saved data off the internal drive to force it to recover from the cloud, but all it does it put me back right at the start of the game.

Anyone know how on earth I can get my data back? There doesn't seem to be any saved data on the USB drive now either

:)

Speedbird676, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Speedbird676 Win User

I wasn't upgrading from a 360. I upgraded my original One to a One X
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Speedbird,

We thank you for bringing your inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve previously saved data for a game on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please view our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ for more information about cloud saves on Xbox One.

Check this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Strange because your save is stored in the cloud in your profile.
  5. Speedbird676 Win User

Is it possible to get a previous save from the cloud?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

You would have needed to save the game to the cloud via the Xbox 360. You can not transfer game saves from 360 to Xbox One via a USB drive.
Thema:

1. Save game lost from USB drive - Similar Threads - Save game lost

2. Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?: Hi there - I just created a question not too long ago here:...
  3. Spiritfarer game save lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiritfarer game save lost: Played Spiritfarer for hours yesterday, saved and quited properly. Worked yesterday where game save still existed. But today, only "New Game" options. 5c6a099b-0174-43f6-a9ac-a6bf739c4fc9
  4. lost xbox360 save files for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost xbox360 save files for my games: i have an xbox 360, i know its old, but i love it and it didnot need wifi. when i turned on my console yesterday it would not let me connect to my gamertag unless i resubmitted my email and...
  5. Recover some lost game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game saves: Hi, Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on XBOX one. Game froze on me. After about a minute it glitched out to the home screen and the disc ejected by itself. I pushed it back in and loaded and...
  6. Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...: Hello Everybody! First, I apologize for make this request here, but, I was one of the cursed ones to had lost the save because of the silly cloud sync and the poor save file management of FFXV....
  7. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  8. Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games: I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 and put in some serious hours. Turned my PC on this morning after playing it yesterday with no issues and went to play it and it said it wasn't available. Went...
  9. Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.: I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder. I want to know that I can recover the video? The program have...
  10. Recover lost saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover lost saved game data: So i loaded up forza one day and it came up with the cloud syncing saying i have 2 saves for it! Naturally i chose the most recent one unfortunately for me it was the wrong choice... The game...