Save game lost from USB drive

Discus and support Save game lost from USB drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games. Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedbird676, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Speedbird676
    Speedbird676 Guest

Hi,

I upgraded to Xbox One X a while back and bought a USB hard drive to transfer my saved games.

Yesterday I decided to continue playing Flockers, so I plugged in the drive, put in the DVD and carried on where I'd left off.

Today I went to play again, but my saved game is completely gone!

I deleted the saved data off the internal drive to force it to recover from the cloud, but all it does it put me back right at the start of the game.

Anyone know how on earth I can get my data back? There doesn't seem to be any saved data on the USB drive now either

:)

Speedbird676, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Speedbird676 Win User

I wasn't upgrading from a 360. I upgraded my original One to a One X
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Speedbird,

We thank you for bringing your inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve previously saved data for a game on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please view our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ for more information about cloud saves on Xbox One.

Check this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Strange because your save is stored in the cloud in your profile.
  5. Speedbird676 Win User

Is it possible to get a previous save from the cloud?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

You would have needed to save the game to the cloud via the Xbox 360. You can not transfer game saves from 360 to Xbox One via a USB drive.
Thema:

1. Save game lost from USB drive - Similar Threads - Save game lost

2. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  3. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  4. Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost: Hello, I've been playing the game on xbox game pass for more than 10 hours, and today I decided I wanted to switch the game folder to my SSD and since I couldn't find an option in the xbox app to...
  5. Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero)

in XBoX on Windows
    Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero): So it seems that Mutant Year Zero got an updated. So far so good. But then when I tried to play, all my saved games where gone. Is there any way to recover them? Are they store in the cloud or in...
  6. Lost saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved games: I needed to format my hard drive as my games kept freezing. I transferred all of my saved games to a usb and transferred all back to the newly formatted hard drive. To my frustration (and when my...
  7. lost gamertag and saved games

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost gamertag and saved games: My son's xbox 360 locked up. We did an external update. it now works, but his gamertag and log in were gone. He can not access saved sessions of games. How can we either log in with that email,...
  8. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  9. lost game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost game saves.: So I was playing a game of For Honor a few minutes ago until I got a message telling me an update needs to be downloaded for it, it was a 1.32GB download.. after it was finished I booted up the...
  10. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...