save japan xbox...

Discus and support save japan xbox... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by globcell, Sep 5, 2019.

1. globcell
    globcell Guest

save japan xbox...

Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in Japan.

Games not released in Japan

*Sea of Thieves

*State of Decay 2

*Crackdown 3

Games released in Japan

*Gears 4 (subtitles)

*Gears 5 (Subtitles)

*Forza Horizon 4 (Subtitles)

*Halo Wars 2 (Subtitles)

:)

globcell, Sep 5, 2019
  2. globcell Win User

save japan xbox...

ローカリゼーションは、msゲー スタジオとは関係ありませんが、msタイトルについてのみ行うことができます。

さんはダークソウルのようなサードパーティのゲー を取り、コードを書き直すことはできません

それはそのようには機能しません

それは起こるのを待っている訴訟です

ローカライズを希望する 合は、パブリッシャーと話す必要がありますms game studioesはEA activision epicなどではなくms gamesのみを公開します
    They say they are disappointed with Microsoft, which has made no effort to fill the slim lineup of Japanese Xbox.

It's not just third-party game titles. Recent Microsoft titles such as "State of Decay 2" "Crackdown 3" and "Sea of Thieves" are also not available.

Game With Gold distributes "KALIMBA" almost every month. The price of gold is the same.
  3. Justletmeseetheanswe Win User

save japan xbox...

Except when it comes to Game Pass. They solve the huge issue of availability of games by providing that alone. That eliminates the entire physical distribution chain that is reluctant to give them shelf space. Selling through Amazon Japan also eliminates
    issues with distributors, Amazon Japan are very happy to sell product. They even directly import and sell US/EU versions of XB1 (and PS4 for that matter) games.

Amazon Japan also sell the XB1 consoles without problem. I bought my second one from them. Several Japanese publishers have also released a handful of titles on XB1 as digital only -- although very little; but that's hardly surprising when MS have failed
    so bad at building up a playerbase.

Which again falls entire at MS' feet. They need to act to show customers there's a reason to buy the system. They need to take advantage of their own distribution systems which they happily provide in other countries. Google Game Pass in Japan, and you'll
    find a lot of coverage from Japanese press asking why it's still missing here. MS do not answer. That again, is all on them.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

save japan xbox...

I don't think MS is abandoning Japan, they are trying really hard to set a good base there but isn't easy. About those games you mentioned, maybe is a law issue, MS wants every game in every region but sometimes it can't happened.
  5. globcell Win User

save japan xbox...

Xbox always needed more Japanese games. Not just remasters of playstation 1 and 2 final fantasy games. I grew up on jrpgs and mostly all other games came from japan back then. American players sometimes aren't big into the "weird" japan only
    games so they miss out on alot of creativity. And the rest of the world sees that americans are supposed to be interested in grand theft auto and call of duty style games. Which isn't true because minecraft has been on the top played, top rated and top paid
    games charts on the microsoft charts forever. I hope microsoft continues to visit japan and keep bringing and giving new titles.
    Microsoft is trying to bring Japanese developers' games to the world. But surprisingly, these games will not be released in the Japanese market. For example, games like "Monster Hunter World" "One Peace"
    and "My Heroes Academy" won't be available on the Japanese Xbox One, but only on the PS4.

I hope more games will be released on Xbox in Japan.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

save japan xbox...

Xbox always needed more Japanese games. Not just remasters of playstation 1 and 2 final fantasy games. I grew up on jrpgs and mostly all other games came from japan back then. American players sometimes aren't big into the "weird" japan only games so
    they miss out on alot of creativity. And the rest of the world sees that americans are supposed to be interested in grand theft auto and call of duty style games. Which isn't true because minecraft has been on the top played, top rated and top paid games
    charts on the microsoft charts forever. I hope microsoft continues to visit japan and keep bringing and giving new titles.
Thema:

save japan xbox...

1. save japan xbox... - Similar Threads - save japan

2. Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money: So my family and I got a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate over a year ago. The service was not renewed due to funds. We now have the funds as a family and we would like to get the Xbox Game Pass...
  3. Transferring games and saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games and saved data: My sister and I shared an Xbox and I bought the games on my account. Now she bought her own Xbox, how do I transfer the games to her account and on to her Xbox with the saved data?...
  4. Cloud save don't on gears of war ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud save don't on gears of war ultimate: Hello , when i play gears of war ultimate and gears 4 on pc the save always disapper when i exit the game. I have install the game on my labtop and the problem don't happen so i assume the problem...
  5. Salvataggio progressi [Saving progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggio progressi [Saving progress]: Salve, mi è successo che forza horizon 4 doveva fare un aggiornamento ma siccome stava sempre fermo allo 0% ho deciso di annullarlo. Dopo ho avviato horizon e mi ha fatto uscire dal gioco con un...
  6. Using saved profiles from xbox on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using saved profiles from xbox on PC: How can I access saved progress done on my xbox from my PC. I've been playing Darksiders 3 and want to play it on my PC. I have GamePass ultimate and have the game downloaded on both my XBox one...
  7. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  8. Minecraft world saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world saves: Hi, so right now I have minecraft bedrock edition on my phone with a past microsoft account. Currently, I created a different microsoft account and I want to use that one on my phone, but I don't...
  9. Cross save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross save: Hi all, i’ve had a xbox for two days and want to cross save two of my games, fortnite and Destiny 2. But when i try to connect accounts together it says that i need to make a gamer tag or verify...
  10. Forza horizon 4 cloud save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 cloud save: Hey ,I have a question about forza horizon 4 on my PC .Well I play the game in offline and for offline ,I know it will save the game on my PC itself .Is there any cloud save available for forza...