save japan xbox...

Discus and support save japan xbox... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by globcell, Sep 5, 2019.

1. globcell
    globcell Guest

save japan xbox...

Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in Japan.

Games not released in Japan

*Sea of Thieves

*State of Decay 2

*Crackdown 3

Games released in Japan

*Gears 4 (subtitles)

*Gears 5 (Subtitles)

*Forza Horizon 4 (Subtitles)

*Halo Wars 2 (Subtitles)

:)

globcell, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

save japan xbox...

I wish there could be a bit of a more open market for games from all regions. One of the great things about PC games over the years has been the ability to add mods or localization patches that were fan made. Its something that has supported many of the
    elder scrolls games, knights of the old republic and many more.
  3. globcell Win User

save japan xbox...

Microsoft isn't the only company to develop their games so I'm assuming it's up to their contracted companies to build support for subtitles, etc. As for game pass, like another user said, it's likely some of the games are their are not available
    in Japan making it more difficult to port.
    Yes, I understand that the development of Xbox Game Pass is delayed due to the rating. However, it is a pity that you cannot use the services that Microsoft promotes in Japan.

Valuable users who remain on the Xbox already shop at the North American store and subscribe to the North American Xbox Game Pass.

Therefore, I think the sales of Japanese stores have almost disappeared. This seems to have made Microsoft less and less focused on Japan.
  4. globcell Win User

save japan xbox...

xenoverse 2,Monster hunter world it is not sold in Japan Xbox Store.

"One PIECE" and "Naruto" games are also not available at the Xbox Japan store.

With fewer localized Microsoft games and occasional PS4 multiplatform games, Japan's Xbox doesn't seem attractive right now.
  5. ngocphi Win User

save japan xbox...

Umm xenoverse and final fantasy and monster hunter world ARE vailable on xbox lets see what else

SAO fatal.bullet

SNK library

Sega collection

Dark souls bandai and square enix are major.supporters of xbox but there are some sony exclusives
  6. JTL1E Win User

save japan xbox...

you would have to contact the government of japan for this, this isn't a issue that's coming from xbox, they just have to follow rules
Thema:

save japan xbox...

1. save japan xbox... - Similar Threads - save japan

2. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  3. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  4. Save Files Not Detected

in XBoX on Windows
    Save Files Not Detected: Was playing kingdom come deliverance earlier today and have put probably around 10 hours into it. I come back to play more tonight to only see that none of my save files have reset and all game...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files: I started a new game today, when I returned to continue the game, I was only given the option to start a new game. I can see the save file in "C:\Users\<user>\Saved...
  6. XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...: Hi, since yesterday I cannot load my saves in Kingdom come game which I got from XBOX game pass for PC. I believe this is somehow connected with the recent update of XBOX app to version...
  7. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  8. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my saved data for WWE 2K19: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you...
  9. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...
  10. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...