Save

Discus and support Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá, eu no outro dia fui jogar Máfia 3 na minha xbox one, joguei durante algumas horas de manhã e depois voltei a jogar á noite, mas no dia seguir... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walter Auditore, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Save

Olá, eu no outro dia fui jogar Máfia 3 na minha xbox one, joguei durante algumas horas de manhã e depois voltei a jogar á noite, mas no dia seguir quando fui jogar o jogo começou na parte em que fiquei na manhã anterior, depois de muitos testes apercebi-me
    de que o jogo fica sempre no último save e que por mais que avançe no jogo ele nunca sai do mesmo save.

Alguém sabe como resolver este problema?

[Translation]

Hello, I the other day I went to play Mafia 3 on my Xbox One, played for a few hours in the morning and then went back to play at night, but the next day when I went to play the game started in the part where I stayed the previous morning, after many tests
    I realized that the game gets Always in the last save and as much as it advances in the game it never comes out of the same save.

:)

Walter Auditore, Aug 9, 2019
  2. JoeTheRepo Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

I actually went trough a door lately, after beating some mobs. and I don't think it saved anything... I was watching for the save symbol and I don't recall seeing it. Later I did restart at the same point and the mobs were still there. I'm gonna try again
    cause my memory is not too clear on that one. It's gonna be easy cause I always restart at the same spot!
  3. JoeTheRepo Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

Sorry but Arkham City/Asylum only saves after you accomplish a major task or goal. Otherwise you always restart at the same point. Frustrating!

I have a game for every colors in a rainbow and the last one I got was RAW (see 1st post), an arcade game. That one was the last straw... The problem is that we don't know it until we buy it. And then, too late, screwed!

Of course many game handle this "feature" very well but too many doesn't handle it at all.

I tell you, they find it to difficult to create a real save. A save? You want me to save all of that stuff!? You crazy?

I really dont know why they do things like that... But I assure you that if I'd write a game, a save with checkpoints would be my first priority.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

[quote user="JoeTheRepo"]

Sorry but Arkham City/Asylum only saves after you accomplish a major task or goal. Otherwise you always restart at the same point. Frustrating!

I have a game for every colors in a rainbow and the last one I got was RAW (see 1st post), an arcade game. That one was the last straw... The problem is that we don't know it until we buy it. And then, too late, screwed!

Of course many game handle this "feature" very well but too many doesn't handle it at all.

I tell you, they find it to difficult to create a real save. A save? You want me to save all of that stuff!? You crazy?

I really dont know why they do things like that... But I assure you that if I'd write a game, a save with checkpoints would be my first priority.

[/quote]

I played through Batman: Arkham Asylum three times, and as I recall it saves from transitions to levels as well. Basically, walk through a door and it'll save.

As an old-school PC gamer, I agree that I wish modern games would allow for real saves, as too few do. Checkpoint systems are good, but they're never fully adequate.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

[quote user="Smore ninja"]

Arkham City has an auto-save feature, I'm pretty sure.

Most games with auto-save are really good at handing them out. You might lose some progression between checkpoints but nothing to warrant a 6-8 hour single session. If your time is really that limited, perhaps seek out games much more accommodating to that,
    like many of the games in the XBLA, such as Doom or Trials.

[/quote]

Batman: Arkham Asylum uses a standard checkpoint save system that saves regularly.
  6. Smore ninja Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

Arkham City has an auto-save feature, I'm pretty sure.

Most games with auto-save are really good at handing them out. You might lose some progression between checkpoints but nothing to warrant a 6-8 hour single session. If your time is really that limited, perhaps seek out games much more accommodating to that,
    like many of the games in the XBLA, such as Doom or Trials.
Thema:

Save

1. Save - Similar Threads - Save

2. Save game Metro Exodus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game Metro Exodus.: Good afternoon i play in Metro Exodus via Xbox Game Pass PC. I need save files for this game, where are they? 72154537-5eb7-4540-9df3-3d5808533c1a
  3. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  4. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  5. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  6. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  7. Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs: Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox only shows an older version of my world. Ive...
  8. Saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved games: When I to settings in the system it does not load please fix this I am die ing play Forza Horizon 4 ec0310b5-f55a-4f43-9c7d-bfcb18b6782e
  9. Can’t find save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find save data: Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only...
  10. Saving 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving 360 games on Xbox one: I've downloaded an old 360 game to my Xbox. It's downloaded onto an external hard drive. When I load the game, it starts OK, but then says that there isn't enough space for a save game. There's...