Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

Discus and support Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheJavaBugg, May 6, 2019.

1. TheJavaBugg
    TheJavaBugg Guest

I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the game and then took the disc and external hard drive to a
    friend's house where I stayed for a while and tacked on about 8 hours of gameplay, saving often throughout. He doesn't have oblivion installed onto his internal hard drive so I would have thought my save games would all be saved to either the cloud or my external
    hard drive. However, when I brought the disc and external hard drive back to my house, I only had the saves that I played on my home Xbox and none of the hours I put in on his Xbox. So like 8 hours behind. If I go back to his house and plug up my external
    again, all my saves are back. I can't figure out how to access the cloud or force a game to save to it. His Xbox says there's no Oblivion data, it's just on my external. On the 360 I could go into storage and see each individual game save and move them around
    as I pleased and as far as I know I can't access that on the Xbox One. I have a gold membership. How do I access my saves on my home xbox?

:)

TheJavaBugg, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles - Similar Threads - Saved game files

2. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  3. Backing up saved game files on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backing up saved game files on Xbox One: On my xbox 360 i was able to back up my saved game files to a flash card or other external device. I saw a post that said i could back up my game on a 128 GB 3.0 flash drive, which i bought. The...
  4. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  5. In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?: Does Xbox Game Pass for PC have cloud saves? Does uninstalling the game also delete the save files? I had an issue with Vampyr so I uninstalled and re-installed thinking it would help. After...
  6. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  7. Delete a Cloud Saved Game File

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete a Cloud Saved Game File: Hey there. I was basically wondering if there is a way to delete a file and the Xbox cloud service. I would like to start Horizon 3 from scratch for every time, it's synced with my cloud...
  8. Update Requests- Ability to transfer saved game files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Requests- Ability to transfer saved game files: One thing that I would love to see in an upcoming update to Xbox One is the ability to transfer save files to external storage. Right now, there is an option to do so but it seems to be broken...
  9. xbox x won't install games, corrupt save files , gone repair, back the same

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x won't install games, corrupt save files , gone repair, back the same: hi Since day one my console has issues to install game, stop after few go or even few ko, Saved game are getting corrupted wich stalling the device. Got to unplug the Xbox for few seconde...
  10. Saved game files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved game files: "Which one do you want to use? You get this message when your console has newer or different locally saved data than what’s saved in the cloud, usually after you play offline. You’ll be given the...