Saved Game Transfer

Discus and support Saved Game Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DunkLunk916, Oct 2, 2019.

1. DunkLunk916
    DunkLunk916 Guest

Saved Game Transfer

How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and all the purchased DLC to the One S. There's new DLC that can only be played on the Xbox One, and I can't
    play it without the base game.

The game disc has been loaded onto the One S and as of now, it starts me back at level one.

Thank you for your time.

:)

DunkLunk916, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  3. Karachi King Win User

Transferring Xbox Live Account to different profile

If I understand, you want to transfer a save game to another account?

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer save games.
  4. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

320 GIG GOW 3 Console Bundle?

It saves the code to ur Gears 3 game saves on the console you have now! When you use the transfer cable, it will transfer ALL the game saves (including you're Griffen skin)! It's all game save data!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games from one profile to another, PLEASE HELP!

There are a couple of games that allow game saves to be transferred between profiles. Mass Effect is the only one I'm aware of. Otherwise, saves cannot be transferred between accounts.
  6. pezzzer Win User

Rant lol...

Save your game to a usb with your profile dude and transfer the data to your own xbox. As long as the game save is under your gamertag and not your sisters you should be able to transfer your saved game by this method.
Thema:

Saved Game Transfer

1. Saved Game Transfer - Similar Threads - Saved Game Transfer

2. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  3. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...
  4. transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games: I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update....
  5. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...
  6. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  7. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...
  8. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  9. Transferring data across xbox 360 hard drive to Cloud Saved Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring data across xbox 360 hard drive to Cloud Saved Games: Hello I am struggling with transferring my data across from xbox 360 hard drive to the Cloud Saved Games. For the downloaded games, they move across but only Mbs and not Gbs, why is that? (It...
  10. How can I transfer saved game data to a new child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer saved game data to a new child account?: So I created an account for each of my kids so it frees up my account. All of their saved games are currently under my account, as they have been using it for a while now. What do I have to do for...