Saved Game Transfer

Discus and support Saved Game Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DunkLunk916, Oct 2, 2019.

1. DunkLunk916
    DunkLunk916 Guest

Saved Game Transfer

How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and all the purchased DLC to the One S. There's new DLC that can only be played on the Xbox One, and I can't
    play it without the base game.

The game disc has been loaded onto the One S and as of now, it starts me back at level one.

Thank you for your time.

:)

DunkLunk916, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  3. Karachi King Win User

Transferring Xbox Live Account to different profile

If I understand, you want to transfer a save game to another account?

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer save games.
  4. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

320 GIG GOW 3 Console Bundle?

It saves the code to ur Gears 3 game saves on the console you have now! When you use the transfer cable, it will transfer ALL the game saves (including you're Griffen skin)! It's all game save data!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games from one profile to another, PLEASE HELP!

There are a couple of games that allow game saves to be transferred between profiles. Mass Effect is the only one I'm aware of. Otherwise, saves cannot be transferred between accounts.
  6. pezzzer Win User

Rant lol...

Save your game to a usb with your profile dude and transfer the data to your own xbox. As long as the game save is under your gamertag and not your sisters you should be able to transfer your saved game by this method.
Thema:

Saved Game Transfer

1. Saved Game Transfer - Similar Threads - Saved Game Transfer

2. Save game transfers to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game transfers to pc: I am getting a pc in a month and wondering if saves transfer from xbox to the microsoft store? Im wanting to play grounded right now but theres no point if im going to have to start a new game....
  3. Transferring games and saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games and saved data: My sister and I shared an Xbox and I bought the games on my account. Now she bought her own Xbox, how do I transfer the games to her account and on to her Xbox with the saved data?...
  4. Transferred /saved Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred /saved Games: If i want to upgrade from my xbox one to the new xbox series x that will be launching soon. I will loggin with my account that i am using right now. My question is will all the games be there on...
  5. Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?: Two people have used the same xbox account for a number of years. One of the players wants their own account. Will Microsoft/Game developer allow saved game data to be moved to a new account? I...
  6. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s: I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the...
  7. Transfer Xbox 360 game save to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox 360 game save to Xbox One: I would like to transfer my COD Modern Warfare 3 game saves (I have full level 50 weapon access) from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One console. As far as I understand, I can only do this by playing the...
  8. Game save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save transfer: How do I transfer game save data b67f2b2d-5f97-4e11-adb8-02058f14de18
  9. Transferring saves and games from Xbox 360 to new Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saves and games from Xbox 360 to new Xbox One X: I just bought an Xbox One. On my Xbox 360 I bought Disney Universe and Harry Potter Lego year 1-4 on-line. The saves aren;t as important to me, but I want these games on my new Xbox One X. They...
  10. Game save won't transfer to another Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save won't transfer to another Xbox: I played Oblivion on my Xbox One. When I downloaded it to my other Xbox One (S), it acts like I've never played it before and I can only start a new game. But I want my progress saved across them...