Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

Discus and support Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here. I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heho44, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Heho44
    Heho44 Guest

Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here.

I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the first couple of missions yesterday. Went to turn it on and continue today and got the error message saying that the saved game couldn't be loaded due to missing DLC (From Ashes, and
    Leviathan). Both of those are saved to my HD. Only difference between yesterday and today is that due to high winds, the internet is down. If the internet is the problem, why does it matter if I have it on my HD?

:)

Heho44, Mar 8, 2017
  2. SoBe Mercury
    SoBe Mercury Guest
    DLC not working

Whenever I try to load my old games it says "Missing Downloadable Content",

Also on new game my dlc clothes are not in the store

I have removed and readded the DLC Multiple times.

DLC is Ultor Exposed

SoBe Mercury, Mar 8, 2017
  3. XBOX Live Status Service alert

For some reason this problem won't let me access my Mass Effect 2 DLC. Every time I try to start the game it tells me that I'm missing DLC. The thing that was really weird is that it says I'm missing a different DLC every time.

Im So Fantastic, Mar 8, 2017
  4. F6ayem-94DFC935-67C8 Win User

fable 3 dlc not downloading

Same issue here. I can't load my saved data, it says that it's corrupted even though it works fine on xbox 360.

And note that no DLCs are showen on the "Manage Game" section, just the actual game.
  5. Steph3ns17 Win User

Mass Effect "Load Game" Fail

Having this exact same issue February 12 2016. Saved my Mass Effect file for the night and shut it down. Came back the next day to "Selected Save Game could not be loaded. DLC missing from Xbox. Module(s) in question. Bring Down the Sky" Have the platinum
    edition and the DLC was installed before i even started now it says i do not have it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling now the DLC has just vanished....any help?
  6. Adam53520 Win User

Hearthfire DLC add-on disappears???

Okay, now ALL my DLC is missing, and other games are starting to mess up. Went to play Mass Effect the other day and it says it's unable to find the last save and the DLC for it wont show up. Went to play Oblivion and none of the DLC's work for that and
    it wont save at all. (for Oblivion) I save my game, go to the load screen, and it's not there. Hearthfire is still messed up. I wasn't having any of these problems until I downloaded the newest System Update.... Please anybody help.
  7. Im So Fantastic Win User

XBOX Live Status Service alert

For some reason this problem won't let me access my Mass Effect 2 DLC. Every time I try to start the game it tells me that I'm missing DLC. The thing that was really weird is that it says I'm missing a different DLC every time.
  8. keshi d Win User

downloads

I downloaded the game it's in my hard drive already but i'm offline and it won't load games i'm playing because it's saying the downloads are missing the xbox is on but i'm offline in the past once i downloaded dlc i could play whether i was online or not???
Thema:

1. Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD. - Similar Threads - Saved Game Won't

2. Windows 10 gaming UI bug won't load saved data.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 gaming UI bug won't load saved data.: So recently me and my girlfriend bought D&D Dark Alliance and played it for a few nights, we came back to play the next day and the game wouldn't load on her laptop even though it was working fine...
  3. My Xbox Series X won't save my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X won't save my games: My xbox keeps saying "it's out of space for saved data" even though I have plenty of space. I already tried deleting a game to see if would work and the same message pops up for every game that i...
  4. Games won't save because OneDrive is full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't save because OneDrive is full: So a friend of mine can't make any new game saves because her xbox keeps telling her that her OneDrive storage is full. She has tried every thing, including going to her OneDrive which she said...
  5. Game save won't transfer to another Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save won't transfer to another Xbox: I played Oblivion on my Xbox One. When I downloaded it to my other Xbox One (S), it acts like I've never played it before and I can only start a new game. But I want my progress saved across them...
  6. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  7. Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...: So I got Outer Worlds Yesterday via Game Pass for PC and played a solid 5-6 hours. I had saved multiple times. I logged in tonight and the only option on the home screen was "New Game". I checked...
  8. Games won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't save: Keep getting message saying can't save data for this game are app. Deleted old game saves still happening dc98c1bb-9449-4817-b5c7-dcc63dbdaa41
  9. Game won't load a saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load a saved game: I bought a digital copy of subdivision infinity dx. The game loads and plays great. My problem is when I come to load in my game where it was saved. It doesn't load it.. It just starts from the...
  10. Xbox One won't save games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't save games: Hi! Recently I have been playing Dark Souls 3 and Resident Evil 7 but have had problems with saving on both. I can't save Resident Evil at all and on Dark souls only some progress is saved. I...