Saved games

Discus and support Saved games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I to settings in the system it does not load please fix this I am die ing play Forza Horizon 4 ec0310b5-f55a-4f43-9c7d-bfcb18b6782e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HugoChristy, Aug 19, 2019.

1. HugoChristy
    HugoChristy Guest

Saved games

When I to settings in the system it does not load please fix this I am die ing play Forza Horizon 4

:)

HugoChristy, Aug 19, 2019
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

Saving Game Saves??

Normally they save it to your hardrive but if there's a save opption on the game it self you should use it
  3. Zearon0644 Win User

Save Game

D&D Daggerdale

Iam level 8 and got a glich where I lost 2 of my skills and cant use them did not get my skill points , so there just gone, there in my hot key but whwen I look in my skills there there to buy, but I did not get my points back, I try to ued iit and it looks
    like it will work but then nothing happons, they need to fix this , please repost this where it needs to be as I HATE the new forums dont know where to look stuff up.
  4. BigSilverBear Win User

Save Game

I assume this is related to the Dungeons & Dragons game? There are several posts regarding bugs and glitches but posting here will not get the attention of the games developer. Try their own website/forums and take it from there.
  5. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Save games

except for whats in your bottom row. thatll stay.
  6. Legend Xz Win User

Save games

weird mine never does that :/
Thema:

Saved games

1. Saved games - Similar Threads - Saved games

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  4. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  5. Games won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't save: Keep getting message saying can't save data for this game are app. Deleted old game saves still happening dc98c1bb-9449-4817-b5c7-dcc63dbdaa41
  6. Saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games: Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do i move them...
  7. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  8. Retrieving saved games, etc. from removed Xbox One hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving saved games, etc. from removed Xbox One hard drive: Hi. Recently, my grandson dropped his Xbox One and would no longer output video. We bought him a refurbished unit, but all of his saved games are on the old drive. Also, even though he knows his...
  9. LOTR SOW save game is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOTR SOW save game is gone: Hey guys, My problem is that I bought an dlc orc pack and after installing it my whole save game was gone. I tried sync it with the cloud but it stays like that. I've got so much hours of...
  10. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...