Saved games

Discus and support Saved games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreaterSenger, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Saved games

Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do i move them

:)

GreaterSenger, Sep 6, 2019
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

Saving Game Saves??

Normally they save it to your hardrive but if there's a save opption on the game it self you should use it
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

How to save the game saves?

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the state of your saved games after you remove an game from your console.

As stated by the other Xbox Forums Ambassadors on this thread, along with the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ
    , all your save data is automatically synced to the cloud storage as long as you are playing these games while connected to Xbox Live, and if you properly close your games after each session.

This means that as long as you know the email and password that is associated with your account, you will always be able to sync your saved games where you go that is connected to Xbox Live.

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family, Jakša, and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Ice Dragon 1976 Win User

The cloud will update your saves once the the game is reinstalled as your saves are automatically saved there. I have also gone the legth of transfering my saves to an external media device (usb stick) just in case I dont have internet access or, heaven
    forbid, corrupted data problems.
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

Game saves are stored on the cloud connected to your account.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

If you were connected to the internet after playing Tomb Raider your saves are already on the cloud and will stay there even if you delete the game. They will also be available if you install the game again, even on different consoles.
Thema:

Saved games

1. Saved games - Similar Threads - Saved games

2. Clear Local Saved Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clear Local Saved Games: I want to play Warframe, but it keeps saying that i need to clear local saved storage, and it seems like if i do that all my game progress on my other games will either be lost or the games will...
  3. XBOX Game Pass PC VERSION, files not loading on Moonlighter, although I saved the game...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC VERSION, files not loading on Moonlighter, although I saved the game...: Can someone help me? I started playing yesterday and after doing a lot of stuff and saving the game I closed and turned off the pc. But now that I opened the game there's no option to "Continue"...
  4. the Hunter (Xbox one) save game recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter (Xbox one) save game recovery: Problem: large update installed for the Hunter (Xbox one),save game no longer accessible. I believe I may have self-inflicted this unintentionally but just hoping there is some possible way to...
  5. MY PC GAME AGE OF EMPIRE II IS NOT SAVING GAME PROGRESS.

in XBoX on Windows
    MY PC GAME AGE OF EMPIRE II IS NOT SAVING GAME PROGRESS.: I REPORT ALREADY THIS PROBLEM, WHEN MAINTENANCE MODE SHOWING IN THE HOME PAGE OF THE GAME, THE GAME IS PERFECTLY SAVING. BUT WHEN THE MAINTENACE IS OVER, THE GAME MORE WORST THE BEFORE, WHAT...
  6. game files saving to "documents" folder in OneDrive. Why and if I try to delete it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    game files saving to "documents" folder in OneDrive. Why and if I try to delete it from...: Hello, I'm new to PC gaming and haven't used Windows in years (because I used an android tablet as my pc for 5 years) so I may be slow at understanding some responses (sorry in advance) I bought...
  7. Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox game saves on PC.: I can't seem to access my xbox game saves on my pc. I've tried updating everything, clearing the local storage, checked windows update (its up to date), I've updated the multitude of xbox apps,...
  8. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed: Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?...
  9. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  10. XBOX ONE S 1TB - reset for resell? how to save downloaded games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S 1TB - reset for resell? how to save downloaded games?: Hello, I am a total newbie with Xbox or any other kind of gaming console. I bought an Xbox one s 1tb (battlefield pack) 2 years ago - I created a Microsoft account to be able to download games...