Saved games

Discus and support Saved games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreaterSenger, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Saved games

Im getting a new xbox, move all my games to a external drive, what about my saved game files. I have lots of paints and special forza rc paints. How do i move them

:)

GreaterSenger, Sep 6, 2019
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

Saving Game Saves??

Normally they save it to your hardrive but if there's a save opption on the game it self you should use it
  3. Zearon0644 Win User

Save Game

D&D Daggerdale

Iam level 8 and got a glich where I lost 2 of my skills and cant use them did not get my skill points , so there just gone, there in my hot key but whwen I look in my skills there there to buy, but I did not get my points back, I try to ued iit and it looks
    like it will work but then nothing happons, they need to fix this , please repost this where it needs to be as I HATE the new forums dont know where to look stuff up.
  4. BigSilverBear Win User

Save Game

I assume this is related to the Dungeons & Dragons game? There are several posts regarding bugs and glitches but posting here will not get the attention of the games developer. Try their own website/forums and take it from there.
  5. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Save games

except for whats in your bottom row. thatll stay.
  6. Legend Xz Win User

Save games

weird mine never does that :/
Thema:

Saved games

1. Saved games - Similar Threads - Saved games

2. All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?: I usually play offline. All the games I have been playing for months are all acting like it is the first time I played the game when I start them now. When I go to load game there is nothing...
  3. Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come: Hi, its about 13 hours since i stopped playing the game yesterday. When i turn it on today i can hit "continue" or "load game" game is saying i dont have any previous saves. So the obvious...
  4. No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game: It goes to a white screen after flying through the stars when i load from my saved game. Then takes me to home screen . What can i do? ba12bd9d-fbff-481b-b9d2-f1ddcfb8b484
  5. Issues with game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game save data: Xbox Live was having some issues earlier today and I reset my console and it looks like the issue was resolved but something weird has happened and I've lost all my save data for Monster Hunter...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  7. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files: I started a new game today, when I returned to continue the game, I was only given the option to start a new game. I can see the save file in "C:\Users\<user>\Saved...
  9. XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass for PC - saves cannot be loaded in Kingdom come after recent update to XBOX...: Hi, since yesterday I cannot load my saves in Kingdom come game which I got from XBOX game pass for PC. I believe this is somehow connected with the recent update of XBOX app to version...
  10. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...