Savegame lost

Discus and support Savegame lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've lost the savegame from Banjo Tooie (Backward compatibility). I had the savegame on my xbox one and started the game on my xbox one x then.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Siffish, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Mr Siffish
    Mr Siffish Guest

Savegame lost

Hello

I've lost the savegame from Banjo Tooie (Backward compatibility).

I had the savegame on my xbox one and started the game on my xbox one x then. I've found no savegame there, so I started it again on my xbox one... the system asked me if I've played last time on this or an other xbox. I answerd, that I played on another
    xbox and synced the savegames and then I had no savegames left.

Is there a way to get my savegame back?

:)

Mr Siffish, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

savegame "lost"

Hey there XGERx Overkill.

Sorry to hear of confusion, we aren't able to retrieve saves that have been deleted. Can you clarify what happens when you try to load your save?
  3. UNWR Pierre Win User

Savegame lost

Please try to go back to the original xbox you played the game on and see if the save file is still there.

if it is then you should be able to sync the save file using the cloud service.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Savegame lost

It sounds like the game may not have been saved to the cloud on your original Xbox. Then when you played on the One X it created a cloud save file of the new game.

Then when you signed back into your One and said you played on another Xbox it may have synced that cloud save from the One X and overwritten what you had saved to the original One.

Were you signed in and connected to the internet at all times on the original Xbox One?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Savegame lost

Unfortunately you would just have to start over.
  6. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Savegame lost

Hello Mr Siffish

Thank you for reach out to the forums page, We have had a few reports of users having issues with save files on XBox One. This is potentially due to a few issues:

• Asynchronous errors between the local save and Microsoft cloud save storage
      • It is possible that connectivity issues on XBox Live are causing issues during file save transfers.
    • Players signed in with multiple profiles
      • In the event of a local co-op session, the game will save to the account that initiates the game session. If you sign in and initiate a game session with a different profile, it will have a different saved game path.
Thema:

Savegame lost

1. Savegame lost - Similar Threads - Savegame lost

2. Savegames and different accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and different accounts: Hi. I've got an Game pass account for PC and I'm with Gears 5. The question is if I can maintain the savegame in coop in the case I buy the game and a code for Gears and cancel the subscription at...
  3. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...
  4. Move savegame to a kid profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move savegame to a kid profile: Hi, My son is playing Lego Star wars force awakening under my profile I decided to make his own profile in order to configure parental control. Is there any way to move the savegame from my...
  5. Savegame lost on Xbox One X AC Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Savegame lost on Xbox One X AC Origins: Hi, on monday I played the last time AC Origins on my Xbox One. Today I‘ve started the game again and my savegame wasn‘t available anymore. I tried all I could find. Delete my account on the Box...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Savegame lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Savegame lost: After a new installation of the Game Forza Horizon 3, my savegame was deleted after the synchronization. Re-logging or reinstalling has not fixed the problem. Now I have to start from the front...
  7. Savegame lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Savegame lost: I lost my savegame. Is there a chance to get something back like Credits or Fans? cfba4994-f6e3-4ff8-91dc-e0646d7eafa8
  8. Need help, lost my savegame in Forza Horizon 3!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, lost my savegame in Forza Horizon 3!: Welp... sooo... yesterday i wanted to play some forza and, well... it wouldnt start... went ahead and googled, as you do, found out about a reset for the forza horizon 3 app, did that and it...
  9. savegame "lost"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    savegame "lost": Support told me to make a post here so IT can be restored. Platform: Xbox one GAME: Foza horizon 3 e1723bff-4918-4e48-8ee1-c881933e0df0
  10. Savegame for Forza Horizon 3 lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Savegame for Forza Horizon 3 lost: My Savegame is gone. Support told me to make a thread here. df65d1cb-18a1-4ead-9277-d3da83079382