Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

Discus and support Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StiffyFungus, Jul 10, 2019.

1. StiffyFungus
    StiffyFungus Guest

Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually looks good too. My friend is the operator and owner of the
    map but is reluctant to make it a realm because he's either ridiculously stingy or just an
    [Mod removed profanity]. It's probably the latter becuase I offered to pay for half of what it would cost. It would only be like a few bucks between the two of us. We both have jobs and no expenses. Also, we both have our free trials, so technically
    it would not cost him a dime to make it a realm.

You can see by now that I'm in quite the pickle and a little frustrated. Obviously, I don't want to make a big deal out of it becuase getting pissy that he isn't sharing the Minecraft world is extremely petty and would not make me look good. It's also a
    pain that I can only play when he is playing, but he plays by himself on the map all the time. He'll do all the big milestones like getting to the End while I can't play. So yeah, he sounds like a terrible person, but he's mostly a good friend. He just has
    his[Mod removed profanity] moments such as this one.

Anyways, is there way for me to save a copy of it as a member of his map?

I'd love it if I could bypass the whole realm thing, since he's stubborn as hell. However, if it's a necessity then do we both need realms?

and if I am somehow able to persuade him to make a realm then I can just save and download it from there, right?

If there's more of a process to it, please let me know.

It would be great too if Windows manually copies the map over to my account from his account themselves (I can send our gamer tags and the map name), but that's probably a security issue of some sort, which I understand.

If Windows or the legendary community of Minecraft gamers cannot assist in this, then I could really use some advice on how to approach the problem with him. I'm sure he's going to get bored playing by himself, becuase our other friends do not play on his
    map as often as I do. My plan is to boycott the map until he helps me out and maybe he'll give in when he gets bored. I still want to know if that's the right move though becuase we've been friends for such a long time (ten years now) and this would be letting
    our friendship die over a game if I tell him I don't want to play on that map anymore.

Thank you so much,

One more thing, I made sure to take screenshots of all my buildings so I can replicate them later If I need to. That would be a last resort though. I would have to do it entirely again in survival to earn the achievements and use the buildings.

:)

StiffyFungus, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows... - Similar Threads - Saving another player's

2. How to move save data from one profile to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to move save data from one profile to another?: Good morning. Is it possible move save data from one "xbox one s" profile to another? I mean about Minecraft game. Thanks in advance for your help. 927db937-37bb-48a0-a72d-56f822e19750
  3. move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...: I've been told this can not be done. I want to delete and stop using an old hotmail account that is associated to my xbox live account, but first I would like to move my xbox account to my new...
  4. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  5. is there a way to transfer saved progress from 1 account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to transfer saved progress from 1 account to another: i had an old account but i made a new one so i want to transfer my saved progress from my old account to my new one 4b14ec7b-de4e-4322-9119-396b7efb0487
  6. Use Saved Data from another profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Saved Data from another profile: Hey all, I'm trying to get my brother to use a different Xbox profile than me, and the only reason he won't is because he'll lose all his progress on the games he plays. He has a good point; any...
  7. Xbox one KotOR save game won't tansfer from one Xbox one to another Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one KotOR save game won't tansfer from one Xbox one to another Xbox one.: So I have two Xbox's one Xbox one and another Xbox one S and I have star wars Kotor on both but the save games won't transfer from one to the other. I'm trying to get the save games from the one...
  8. Moving account saved data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving account saved data to another account: My brother has been using my account for a few years now and it hasn't been a problem until now since im going to college. I was wondering if there's a way to move certain game saves to his...
  9. Move game saves from from one Xbox One to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move game saves from from one Xbox One to another: My original Xbone suffered water damage and will not power on. I purchased a new Xbone as a replacement. The damaged Xbone was not connected to the internet and the game saves are on the hard...
  10. Need to move my saved game files from one xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to move my saved game files from one xbox to another: Okay, I couldn't be the only person to ever have this problem but I can't find any helpful topics online. I have a launch date xbox one and just purchased a xbox one S. I have game progress in...