Saving different Controller Mapings on different Controllers

Discus and support Saving different Controller Mapings on different Controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two controllers which are a bit broken, but the garantuee is over. on one the RB button doesn't work, on the other the LB button doesn't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wodka Sergei, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Wodka Sergei
    Wodka Sergei Guest

I have two controllers which are a bit broken, but the garantuee is over. on one the RB button doesn't work, on the other the LB button doesn't work.

i still can use all other buttons. on some games you don't need the D-Pad and I'd like to use the Up button there for RB/LB on the deffect controllers. is there a way to save the different remaped button layouts to different controllers? bc now, whenever
    i sign in a new controller it automaticly has the new button layout and I would like it, if i don't always have to switch the mapping in the app everytime i start up the console.

:)

Wodka Sergei, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Controller Differences

mine was ok, and felt comfy
  4. MattyGray Win User

Controller Differences

I went from the original XBO launch controller to the redesigned one that came with the S and felt it was a big improvement. Not to say that the original controller was bad, I just felt the controller that came with the S was tight and responsible, pretty
    much exactly what you are looking for. Head to your closest Microsoft store and they should have them out to test.
    thanks I will give it a try asap, but I will definitely be buying some addition parts to replace my old sticks with in the future too
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Controller Differences

If you buy a new controller, please get one from a retailer that has a warranty that you can buy for it. Xbox only has a 90 day warranty on the controller. I think walmart has an extended warranty for 5-6 bucks. I think bestbuy and others have a similar
    option as well.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Controller Differences

I went from the original XBO launch controller to the redesigned one that came with the S and felt it was a big improvement. Not to say that the original controller was bad, I just felt the controller that came with the S was tight and responsible, pretty
    much exactly what you are looking for. Head to your closest Microsoft store and they should have them out to test.
Thema:

1. Saving different Controller Mapings on different Controllers - Similar Threads - Saving different Controller

2. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?: It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode...
  3. Merging game save data on 2 different profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging game save data on 2 different profiles: I started a game on xbox one with one profile and then i played on a different one, can i merge the game save data into one? 7dbb2f91-a9fc-4498-98b6-69ca503af7c9
  4. Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.: Hi, unfortunately while playing fifa 18 the game glitched during an autosave after a match. This seems to have corrupted that autosave point and I cannot seems to reload the game. I have 4 other...
  5. Different game saves for me and my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game saves for me and my son: I am new to xbox one and me and my son both play on the same console. We also both are playing Just Cause 3. Is there a way that we can each have our own game saves? I have tried to start a new...
  6. Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?: Hi, The way my accounts are set up is weird. My parents account is what i play on the most, with all of my save data on it. However i have been told that i cant use that account any more, and I...
  7. Cloud saves confusion, always a different answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud saves confusion, always a different answer: Where to start? I keep getting conflicting answers. On my Xbox one s, there are no cloud options, evidently it is all done automatically, yet some faq say otherwise. Also, some say you have to...
  8. Can 2 different gamertags have 2 different save files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can 2 different gamertags have 2 different save files: Me and my brother want to by an Xbox one s together but i am wondering if i buy a single player campaign game on my account can it be played by him and if so will he have a different save file...
  9. Transfer saves to different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer saves to different account: So here's what happened. I performed a gamer tag change on my Xbox one. Then I attempted to sign in to my account on the Xbox 360. It wouldn't let me sign in online because I no longer have the...
  10. Saving Games to Different Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving Games to Different Devices: I have a question about external hard drive support. It's no secret that gamers with extensive libraries like mine will require additional storage space to manage their games. However, it's...