Saving game clips on mobile app error

Discus and support Saving game clips on mobile app error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app on multiple devices stopped saving clips recently, so must be an account issue. Error message "Something went wrong - Sorry, we are unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chiefmaseymay, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Saving game clips on mobile app error

Xbox app on multiple devices stopped saving clips recently, so must be an account issue. Error message "Something went wrong - Sorry, we are unable to share this a the moment. Try again in a while" Any ideas why this would happen?

:)

chiefmaseymay, Jun 28, 2020
  2. TITAN Regiis Win User

I suggest re downloading the app. singing back in and ensuring your connection is good. I had this issue once and this fixed it.
  3. Yohan Goose Win User

If I were you I would sign out of the profile on both the xbox itself and the app, delete and redownload app then resign in
  4. rehanxdox22 Win User

I suggest re downloading the app. singing back in and ensuring your connection is good. I had this issue once and this fixed it.
    Good
  5. xptolis Win User

Clips disappearing and reappearing after the start of july

I'm having the same problem on the One S. First i thought of giving it some memory space and deleted one clip. The clip would not delete. today it shows up as a thumbnail-less clip that can't be played. I can't upload any videos, the xbox tells me it's uploading
    and it tells me the clip has been uploaded to live, but when i check theres nothing there. On the mobile App I get the notification that a clip has been uploaded and I can view the clip on my phone, but if I try to share or save the clip it says a problem
    occurred. As soon as I leave the clip page, it disappears from the captures tab on the app. The clip I deleted on my xbox doesn't show up on my Mobile App, thats a good thing.
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Gaming. Clips

Hi YesPlease1,

If you download the Xbox app for your mobile device you have the option to save your captures to that particular device. You could then freely send your clip to your friend via any other external app (WhatsApp or FB messenger for example).

I hope this helps. Happy Gaming
Thema:

1. Saving game clips on mobile app error - Similar Threads - Saving game clips

2. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  3. Saving games and clips to external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving games and clips to external HDD: I bought a seagate HDD thinking I can save my games on it AND game clips. I wanted this so I could free all space on xbox and get longer clips. But now I have it and I can only save games to HDD....
  4. Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???: I record and edit a lot of TitanFall 2 clips, my system notifications say i have a recorded clip, upon opening said notification i am prompted with "We're getting your clip ready, check back soon"...
  5. Game dvr not saving clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dvr not saving clips?: I was using the game dvr on mine craft, I have recorded multiple clips before and have never had this issue. However I am unable to find the location of a clip that I had recorded, it showed up on...
  6. How do I save a game clip I've recorded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I save a game clip I've recorded?: I have recorded a lot of game clips recently, but after a while they get deleted, so I was wondering how to save them. I used to be able to go to Game DVR and save them there, but the save option...
  7. Unable to save game clips and screen shots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save game clips and screen shots: Hi, I am unable to save game clips and screen shots on my xbox. When I click on save in Game DVR it give this error "Sorry, none of your selected captures were saved. Please try again." and...
  8. Game clips not uploading to activity feed, or saving onto my captures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips not uploading to activity feed, or saving onto my captures.: No matter what I try, game clips never upload to the activity feed. A notification pops up showing that it was recorded, but the clip disappears along with that notification. In the bottom right...
  9. Saved game clips not playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved game clips not playing: What seems to be some random clips of mine that were recorded from a month ago to 6 months ago are no longer playable since the summer update. I am positive they were all saved so that they would...
  10. Cant save game DVR clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant save game DVR clips: I had been saving clips in destiny to compile them into a youtube video, all was well until I went to my computer to edit the clips, normaly I would go into the xbox app and go to game dvr and...