Saving games without xbox live or internet

Discus and support Saving games without xbox live or internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am able to play my xbox 360 games without xbox live or internet axcess I can't however save my progress i# there a way to do that the game progress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crazymex1can213, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Saving games without xbox live or internet

I am able to play my xbox 360 games without xbox live or internet axcess I can't however save my progress i# there a way to do that the game progress I'm trying to save is nba2k18 by the way

:)

Crazymex1can213, Jan 15, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

good information but I'm afraid the title if you need an internet connection to save
  3. cruzanman1964 Win User

You should invest in an external hard drive.Avolution Pro 2TB.is very good and what I use.
  4. Geth Win User

If the game requires a internet connection for leader board updates and Dynasty modes this is most likely why.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

I believe NBA 2k18 is online save data only unfortunately.
  6. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, you can do that but you got to have a hard drive or cloud server
Thema:

1. Saving games without xbox live or internet - Similar Threads - Saving games without

2. Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?: We use Minecraft on disk, and have never had Xbox Live. Since the last update, Minecraft is no longer loading beyond the initial Mojang screen, so I think I need to reinstall it. I don't want to...
  3. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  4. Can't copy saved games to Xbox One without a Xbox Live Gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't copy saved games to Xbox One without a Xbox Live Gold account: Just want to note how seriously lame it is that I can't copy my 360 saves to my brand new $500 Xbox One X. The 14 trial included with the console only lets you play online, with no access to cloud...
  5. Uninstalling Game without affecting local saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalling Game without affecting local saved game data: Hello everyone, I am trying to clear up some space on my xbox one. What I want to do is uninstall a game or two but I am concerned about my local saved game data. I have searched about the same...
  6. Save game deleted without doing it deliberately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game deleted without doing it deliberately: Hello I deleted a game save without doing the intention to recover or not this save 75a5aa78-420b-4f38-b0c6-a119a707d65d
  7. Moving saved game from cloud to hard drive without overwriting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving saved game from cloud to hard drive without overwriting.: so I was recently banned off Xbox live for a week. Now a couple days before this without my knowledge my brother put my dark souls game on the cloud. I couldn't get online once banned so I could...
  8. How do you create a save file for a backwards compatible game without using an existing save ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you create a save file for a backwards compatible game without using an existing save ...: I don't have access to save files for several backwards compatible games, Borderlands for instance, so I started an entirely new game. I saved it through the start menu seemingly without a...
  9. Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.: A few years ago the HDD for my Xbox 360 slim died. It was able to start but it required an update before I could do anything. The updated required a storage devices, but since the drive was dead...
  10. How do you save game play to OneDrive without gold membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you save game play to OneDrive without gold membership?: I'm curious. I've just bought me a new Xbox One and was hoping to save my gameplay in Doom. So I managed to record it and edit it using Upload Studio, but when I click finish to upload to one...