Saving hdmi settings to switch between hdmi

Discus and support Saving hdmi settings to switch between hdmi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey ! I really want that the Xbox save hdmi settings for switching ! I have 2 screens, 1080p 144hz and my TV 4K60, between to connect my console I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkyWaxerr, Oct 20, 2021.

1. /u/SkyWaxerr
    /u/SkyWaxerr Guest

Hey ! I really want that the Xbox save hdmi settings for switching ! I have 2 screens, 1080p 144hz and my TV 4K60, between to connect my console I have a HDMI Switch but it’s annoying that I always need to change in the settings when I switch : this one is 120 FPS, disable HDR, enable PC RVB… I didn’t do anything when I switch with the PS5, because for 120 FPS games, it’s active it when you launch the game

Or you have a solution for my issue

submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr
    [link] [comments]

/u/SkyWaxerr, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Sony Z9f sound bar and Xbox one S

Do you have the HDMI settings on the xbox set to control the tv to switch it off and on? If so, that signal could be interfering when you try and switch between the inputs on thr soundbar.
  3. entexman Win User

XBOX360S HDMI - Works on 1 TV but not others

This sounds like a frustrating issue. I did a little reading on HDCP handshaking and found this set of troubleshooting steps:

"General 1:1 (or digital receiver between source and display) HDMI handshake troubleshooting

If you are having HDMI handshake issues / audio video drops in general without HDMI Distribution equipment (e.g. Source device directly connected to display with HDMI Cable or if your Digital Receiver is not recognized by the display as an HDCP device if
    between source and display) you might want to use a HDMI Switch between the source/receiver and the display. The receiver /source device then handshakes with the switch, the switch regenerates the handshake protocol and then handshakes with the display. The
    switch which has another HDMI timing/chipset than the source device then negotiates with the display. Only use this method as a last resort if no additional firmware upgrades are possible to the source device or the display.

HDCP handshake issues can be caused by the HDMI cables that are used if the pins are damaged or the cable does not conform to the correct HDMI specifications. Change the cable to test if this is the case before inserting a switch between source and display
    and use gold plated connector cables for best possible signal transfer on HDMI connections.

Most displays / sources have a sequence of buttons to press on the remote control or an option in the Menu to reset to factory defaults. Use this sequence or option to reset source / display to factory defaults and check if the HDMI Handshake issues are
    solved."
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Component And HDMI At Same Time?

Looks like anywhere from $90 to $200 for an HDMI capture card.

If you're using a receiver between your 360 and your TV, see if it has a Component out that outputs whatever is input over HDMI. Many do. You may have to knock the 360 down to 720p or 1080i to use it, but that's an option setting, not recabling.

Also, since you have the old Pro anyway, you could just set up both consoles. Put your gamertag and game saves on a USB flash drive to make switching between consoles easy.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Computer Speakers to TV

Then buy a soundbar with an integrated HDMI switch and put it between your devices and the TV?
  6. Adi Unnithan Win User

No Audio

I had this exact same problem and struggled with it for a while with my Comcast RNG110 set top box - no audio when going through TV, but all other audio from the XBox One worked. Tried changing a bunch of settings in my set top box and nothing worked. I
    figured it was an HDMI cable issue but I didn't have another HDMI cable so I simply switched the cables (the HDMI cable that ran between the set-top box and the XBox now runs between the XBox and the TV and the one from the XBox to the TV now runs between
    the XBox and the set-top box). Everything works perfectly now!
Thema:

1. Saving hdmi settings to switch between hdmi - Similar Threads - Saving hdmi settings

2. Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves: So on the old games there was no limit on the amount of Shepard;s you could have but I have found with the new version I have done a save for each love interest just incase we need the saves to...
  3. Just Cause 4 lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 lost all save data: I have been playing a lot of Just Cause 4 on Xbox Game Pass PC recently. But when I opened the game, all my save data disappeared with only 5 troops to deploy as a remnant. Does anyone know what...
  4. Xbox game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game save data: I recently re-downloaded asphalt 9 : legends to find I was unable to connect to Xbox on my PC. I believe its because there is already saved data in the Xbox app for the game from when I used to...
  5. Data saved in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data saved in the game: Is it possible to transfer the progress data of my game on xbox one, because I do not want that if I am in a new xbox I get to transfer the games that I owned in the account, and not the progress...
  6. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar "Enable" option not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar "Enable" option not saving: Hello, as the title partially describes, I am unable to get the Xbox Game Bar app to work properly once installed: with "work properly" I mean that it will launch if I look it up through the...
  8. Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One: Hi, I'm trying to delete an Xbox 360 Tekken 6 save file from an Xbox One. The original game is a 360 game. Every time I delete the game data from the Xbox One it asks me to select a source to...
  9. Forza motorsports save point gone

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsports save point gone: Went to go eat and my xbox restarted. No biggie, but when I launched forza my progress was gone. I had found 2 more barns and collected the cars, festival Playlist progress gone, money, cars. The...
  10. Need a way to transfer/saved games from xbox one with broken HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a way to transfer/saved games from xbox one with broken HDMI: Greetings! The HDMI socket broke and I need to send the unit for repair. I would like to know how can I save my games before sending the unit for repair? Please help!! Thanks!...