Saving in the game with Xbox App

Discus and support Saving in the game with Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have just downloaded the Xbox App on my Windows 10. Got the ultimate pass. Game seems to be working great, but I can't save any progress.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JHart_007, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JHart_007
    JHart_007 Guest

Hello,

I have just downloaded the Xbox App on my Windows 10. Got the ultimate pass. Game seems to be working great, but I can't save any progress. Manual says I have to sync the cloud storage, but I can't find the settings anywhere on the app. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

:)

JHart_007, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Barbz Gaming Win User

Xbox thinks app is fully downloaded when it's not

To delete apps on Xbox One Select the location where the game or app is stored. ...

Select the game or app logo, press the Menu button , and then select Uninstall.

To delete saved data, select the saved data file, press the Menu button , and then select Delete saved data. After the app is deleted you can reinstall the app. If all else fails you could always call Xbox support. There phone number is 1-800-469-9269.
  3. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Lost Save File

Have you tired checking the actual game in the Xbox games and apps section to see if the save is on the Xbox itself?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

ext hard drive question

Hi there.

The updates save to where the game or app is saved. If the game is on the internal drive, that's where the update will save to.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Controller/Console problem?

All your saved games and app/game purchases will be stored online with your profile. game saves will download when you first play the relative game (Beware, if you have loads of saves on a game like Fallout 4, it can take a while!) and any games and apps
    will appear under "ready to install" in My Games & Apps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Data transfer and tips

The original Xbox games saves cannot be transferred. You will have to start those games again on the Xbox One if you want to play them. As for the Xbox 360 game saves, they can be saved to the cloud using the xbox 360, and they automatically transfer over
    when you play a 360 game on the One. All saves on the Xbox One are stored on the cloud, and on the Xbox One. You can find the saves for each game by highlighting your game on my games and apps, press the menu button on controller and select manage game, and
    from there you can find your saves.
Thema:

1. Saving in the game with Xbox App - Similar Threads - Saving game App

2. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  3. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  4. After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...

in XBoX on Windows
    After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...: I have tried this on both the console companion app and the beta app. I would like to save some captures to upload to forums and reddit, or trim and rename them. I have to download them to my PC...
  5. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app": My Xbox One keeps saying "We Can't Save more Data for this game or app" then shows me an Error code, the only games I'm experiencing this on is saving in Fallout 4, online multiplayer/blackout on...
  6. Not able to save more data for game or app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to save more data for game or app: 0x80830003 error code only 3 games installed with 47% space used but everytime i try to save i get same error. tried all online articles i can find but its really bugging me now...
  7. Xbox One error loading save, cant start games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One error loading save, cant start games or apps.: when i turn on the Device it wont load sometimes only save games correctly, sometimes it wont even start at all, sometimes it tries to start games but fail for long loading time. Paying 499€ this...
  8. Energy Saving Mode with Keep my console (games & apps) up to date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Energy Saving Mode with Keep my console (games & apps) up to date: Hi Everyone, yesterday i traded-in my old xbox one fat for an xbox one s. After intial startup and some games i noticed that, when turning off the console being in Energy Saving Mode, the fan...
  9. "We are not able to save more data for this game or app." (0x80830003)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We are not able to save more data for this game or app." (0x80830003): Hello. I have been bumping into this error fairly regularly now, and it is starting to become annoying. The error code displays as written: "We are not able to save more data for this game or...
  10. Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app": I have been getting the above error message a lot while playing Fallout 4 in recent weeks and it has made it increasingly difficult to save my progress. During that time, I deleted almost all of...