Saving problem

Discus and support Saving problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In nba 2k14 I've played at least 15-20 games. Before I got the ************** problem. I reinstalled the game and the game worked again. But now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irishcrampy23, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Saving problem

In nba 2k14 I've played at least 15-20 games. Before I got the ************** problem. I reinstalled the game and the game worked again. But now I'm having another problem. I play a game and then it goes to a talking scence and then it quits to the NBA
    2k14 main menu. I go back to the file and it restarted the game. I'm so confused. 2k gave me bad advice to wait until 2k support and Ronnie 2k to tweet the resolution to this. Please if anyone can help I will be so grateful. This is on Xbox one

:)

irishcrampy23, Jan 22, 2014
  2. JahSeoul
    JahSeoul Guest
    RYSE...problem saving game

Every time I launch the game it's as if I just installed it for the first time. I have to adjust the screen settings and the only option is to start a new campaign, regardless of where I left off the previous time.

I tried installing the game (fresh) without network connectivity and started a new game. Doing so allows me to continue from where I left off. However, as soon as I plug the network cable back in, the game requires me to download the updates. Then the
    same syncing message starts popping up while playing and game save data is lost.!

Please help!

JahSeoul, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    RYSE...problem saving game

G'day XxNash61xX! Sorry to hear about the troubles with that game. If you go to the game's menu (in-game) is there an option to save or quicksave your progress? If so, does the game still start over fresh despite using that save feature?

Misses Joust, Jan 22, 2014
  4. MAN918 Win User

Save problems

Well, the Ambassador closed the chat before I even had a chance to get a word in. Issue not resolved. I will continue my search for a resolution to this issue.

The issue: Cannot save while playing Mass Effect on Xbox One.
  5. SSG2WO Win User

Save problems

Doesn't save, kicks you out mid-mission so you lose progress, resumes the mission in the middle but doesn't retain your score. Single player campaign is a steamy pile.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

Save Problem

I've deleted my files on the hard drive and even deleted the game and cleared the cache, yet I still get the message.
  7. SVSnakeyes Win User

Save Problem

How about if you get this message before the game has even CREATED any save game data before I've even played it a single time? There is no save game file at all on my HDD or in cloud.
  8. Mr Durva Win User

Save problem

dude i always hit the save game not the exit option when I finish
Thema:

Saving problem

1. Saving problem - Similar Threads - Saving problem

2. Cloud saves problem on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud saves problem on pc: I started playing the Outer Worlds a couple of days ago and the cloud saves were not working for me, I opted to skip the error message and just play the game using local saves. Today, the cloud...
  3. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  5. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  6. Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4: For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console, saving it in the same one. Then i just...
  7. 'problem with saved games'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'problem with saved games': Hi, My son has a problem with his xbox. It's saying 'there is a problem with your saved games' to resolve this is says we need to go to -settings-system-storage but when i get as far as settings...
  8. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  9. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  10. The problem with saving the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with saving the game: Good day! I played the game, changed my name and cannot continue from the save location, I play again and the game is not saved. What should be done? The game asks to go to your previous account....