Saving Progress???

Discus and support Saving Progress??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I just bought the xbox 1 and everytime I play a game I have to start from the beginning??? Can anyone tell me how to save my progress on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyM1270, May 4, 2014.

1. DannyM1270
    DannyM1270 Guest

Saving Progress???

Hi I just bought the xbox 1 and everytime I play a game I have to start from the beginning??? Can anyone tell me how to save my progress on my xbox 1???

:)

DannyM1270, May 4, 2014
  2. Saving

My son is playing an old 360 game on xbox one . Batman. We cannot find out how to save the progress. Not possible ?

FrontCircle2501, May 4, 2014
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Saving

Which Batman game, there have been quite a few.

Lego Batman?

Batman Arkham Asylum?

Batman Arkham City?

Lego Batman 2?

Shaggy2000, May 4, 2014
  4. Saving Progress???

MessiahBrowny, May 4, 2014
  5. JoeTheRepo Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

I actually went trough a door lately, after beating some mobs. and I don't think it saved anything... I was watching for the save symbol and I don't recall seeing it. Later I did restart at the same point and the mobs were still there. I'm gonna try again
    cause my memory is not too clear on that one. It's gonna be easy cause I always restart at the same spot!
  6. JoeTheRepo Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

Sorry but Arkham City/Asylum only saves after you accomplish a major task or goal. Otherwise you always restart at the same point. Frustrating!

I have a game for every colors in a rainbow and the last one I got was RAW (see 1st post), an arcade game. That one was the last straw... The problem is that we don't know it until we buy it. And then, too late, screwed!

Of course many game handle this "feature" very well but too many doesn't handle it at all.

I tell you, they find it to difficult to create a real save. A save? You want me to save all of that stuff!? You crazy?

I really dont know why they do things like that... But I assure you that if I'd write a game, a save with checkpoints would be my first priority.
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

[quote user="JoeTheRepo"]

Sorry but Arkham City/Asylum only saves after you accomplish a major task or goal. Otherwise you always restart at the same point. Frustrating!

I have a game for every colors in a rainbow and the last one I got was RAW (see 1st post), an arcade game. That one was the last straw... The problem is that we don't know it until we buy it. And then, too late, screwed!

Of course many game handle this "feature" very well but too many doesn't handle it at all.

I tell you, they find it to difficult to create a real save. A save? You want me to save all of that stuff!? You crazy?

I really dont know why they do things like that... But I assure you that if I'd write a game, a save with checkpoints would be my first priority.

[/quote]

I played through Batman: Arkham Asylum three times, and as I recall it saves from transitions to levels as well. Basically, walk through a door and it'll save.

As an old-school PC gamer, I agree that I wish modern games would allow for real saves, as too few do. Checkpoint systems are good, but they're never fully adequate.
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

[quote user="Smore ninja"]

Arkham City has an auto-save feature, I'm pretty sure.

Most games with auto-save are really good at handing them out. You might lose some progression between checkpoints but nothing to warrant a 6-8 hour single session. If your time is really that limited, perhaps seek out games much more accommodating to that,
    like many of the games in the XBLA, such as Doom or Trials.

[/quote]

Batman: Arkham Asylum uses a standard checkpoint save system that saves regularly.
  9. Smore ninja Win User

To Save Or Not To Save?

Arkham City has an auto-save feature, I'm pretty sure.

Most games with auto-save are really good at handing them out. You might lose some progression between checkpoints but nothing to warrant a 6-8 hour single session. If your time is really that limited, perhaps seek out games much more accommodating to that,
    like many of the games in the XBLA, such as Doom or Trials.
Thema:

Saving Progress???

1. Saving Progress??? - Similar Threads - Saving Progress

2. Game Save & Progress Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save & Progress Issue: Hello All I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a multi-player session. I could see all the...
  3. Wordament progress not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Wordament progress not saving: For several days, Wordament has not been saving progress on my PC. My iOS devices are saving progress, but the Daily Challenge is broken, crashing the app. Playing the same levels over and over is...
  4. i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...: i have no internet i just bought a xbox one s i bought a xbox so i could play offline xbox forums says you can play games offline. you can play offline but you CANT SAVE GAMES without internet!...
  5. Rdr2 lost save progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rdr2 lost save progress: I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole chapter ago. I signed back in and my progress...
  6. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save: If anyone knows plz let me know 2081288a-9a89-4a5b-b8a3-7ca41bde9d3f
  7. Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost: Hello, I've been playing the game on xbox game pass for more than 10 hours, and today I decided I wanted to switch the game folder to my SSD and since I couldn't find an option in the xbox app to...
  8. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...
  9. My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4): Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  10. Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...: I was curious if I take over one or two territory's in GTA San Andreas then save my game will it save or not since it's a mobile ported version? Because I noticed unless it's a main mission GTA...