Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE

Discus and support Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The hard drive is acting up and not saving my game. I would like to know how to set it up to where my game is saved elsewhere. Please and thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stepperella, Jan 1, 2014.

1. stepperella
    stepperella Guest

The hard drive is acting up and not saving my game. I would like to know how to set it up to where my game is saved elsewhere. Please and thanks!

:)

stepperella, Jan 1, 2014
  2. "Dark Souls: Special Edition" - Manual No Longer In The Box

More like saving money, just like money grabbing EA

Alchemist Don, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Subscription

13 months xbox live for under £29

Found this off hot uk deals so just passing on the saving for any xbox live user who needs to renew or join xbox live.

Uninvit3d Gu3st, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Temhotabot Win User

Is Your EA Publisged Game Telling You You're Not Old Enough? Please Read.

Here is a snippet from the EA Terms of Service: (I highlighted the portion you need to pay attention to)

The Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use

The Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use continue to apply in their entirety and govern your conduct while accessing EA Services through Xbox LIVE®. To the extent that Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use conflict with the EA Terms of Service, the Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use control.
    EA is solely responsible for the operation and content of EA Services. Microsoft may collect and use information about you and your use of Xbox LIVE® while accessing EA Services through Xbox LIVE®. Microsoft's use and collection of such information is governed
    by the Xbox LIVE® Privacy Statement (available at xbox.com or by calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX).
    BY ACCESSING EA SERVICES THROUGH XBOX LIVE® YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT MICROSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY SUFFER WHILE ACCESSING EA SERVICES THROUGH THE XBOX LIVE® SERVICE, AND YOU HEREBY
    WAIVE ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ASSERT AGAINST MICROSOFT ARISING OUT SUCH DAMAGES OR YOUR USE OF EA SERVICES. EA is solely responsible for providing all customer support and billing for services obtained through
    EA Services.
  7. neil123123 Win User

xbox hacked. and it definitely wasn't my fault

btw, specifically it is this that annoys me (after searching around a bit), no more EA games for me. The one-time pass codes were almost the last straw, this really is it:

2. Xbox LIVE

If you sign up to play EA games through Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Service, Microsoft will provide your Xbox LIVE user account information to EA so that we can establish an EA Online account for you. You need an EA Account (also known as an Origin Account) to
    play EA’s Xbox LIVE titles.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

So who's hot there account back after it's been hacked ?

To the best of my knowledge, EA dont store any Xbox Live details, there just own details for EA logins etc. Did you use the same password for EA login as for Xbox Live login?
  9. stutheyido Win User

FIFA 14 and BF4 keep on crashing

Ive been in live chat with EA twice about this for over 2 hours a time,They simply dont accept theres a fault there. And its simply do this,do that,now try this,save it under another save slot.The best one said delete your gamertag and create a new one and
    it should be ok. This is an absolute joke from EA,s part and im surprised MS havent been on there case as this looks bad on Xbox ones launch. Anyone got any more news on this regarding a FIX
Thema:

1. Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - Saving LIVE

2. fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night.: Hi everyone, I was playing fallout 4 last night on xbox one when the xbox live servers had issues, first my game froze and I had to restart the xbox then I tried to restart fallout 4 I got a...
  3. Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save: Since the beginning of January I have not been able to access Microsoft Sudoku as it remains with the loading up screen. Removing the app and Data from my device did not clear it. However, when I...
  4. xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account: MS announced 3 months ago that cloud saves would be free, however I am trying to transfer saves from my 360 to series X and i am still prompted to subscribe to live gold to transfer to the cloud...
  5. Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...: Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly aa5efd73-8271-44a0-957b-74c2ce3d09e9
  6. Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home: My wife and I want to upgrade from campaign FPS split-screen gaming on our 360. I’ve read about setting home box in various artticles but info still seems left out. Games no longer split screen...
  7. Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday: Not sure the console is causing this saving game issues or will I need to do a full console format or reset.The console is 3 years old and being doing this all year in 2020....
  8. Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?: We use Minecraft on disk, and have never had Xbox Live. Since the last update, Minecraft is no longer loading beyond the initial Mojang screen, so I think I need to reinstall it. I don't want to...
  9. Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?: Two people have used the same xbox account for a number of years. One of the players wants their own account. Will Microsoft/Game developer allow saved game data to be moved to a new account? I...
  10. Xbox live saved games corrupted?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live saved games corrupted?!: While playing Final fantasy XV for windows (20 Hours in) I was hit with a blue screen. Now despite uninstalling and reinstalling I'm unable to see or load any saved games. On top of that, when...