Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 50 or 36 percent saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold? It's definitely 50. But look at the pictures: [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChazChazy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. ChazChazy
    ChazChazy Guest

50 or 36 percent saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold?

It's definitely 50. But look at the pictures:
    Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold [​IMG]

Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold [​IMG]

:)

ChazChazy, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Yeah its definitely 50% I guess it's just a typing error on Microsoft's end
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

Yes that looks like a typo :)

My math says 50%
  5. Twiztid x Kitty Win User

Is Microsoft allowing Elder Scrolls Online to be played without Xbox Live Gold?

Also I should state that I don't pay for the yearly subscription for Xbox Live Gold, I pay for 3 month Gold. So technically I would be paying a pretty penny to pay for Xbox Live Gold and monthly membership for ESO yearly.
  6. node808 Win User

Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Saving yearly subscription

2. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  3. Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero)

in XBoX on Windows
    Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero): So it seems that Mutant Year Zero got an updated. So far so good. But then when I tried to play, all my saved games where gone. Is there any way to recover them? Are they store in the cloud or in...
  4. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...
  5. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  6. My VIP gems useless after years of saving?

in XBoX Rewards
    My VIP gems useless after years of saving?: Are Xbox/Microsoft actually going to do anything to help the people who have spent years buying and using their products/services or just let them get a useless reward of a few Microsoft reward...
  7. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

in XBoX Rewards
    So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing): Hi, So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out.. Now I actually did try and get this problem solved...
  8. Minecraft lost over a year of saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost over a year of saves: A few years ago I started building a city in Minecraft (creative) and recently started playing again. I have been playing at least a few days a week for about a month or so. Today I turn my Xbox...
  9. saving my money for playstation4 next year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saving my money for playstation4 next year: i am going keep my xbox one and xbox 360. only reason i going buy a playstation4 is becase of co-op is up too 8 player on console to me i going buy one next year. + it has 100 co-op game call...
  10. Will my saves from over a year ago be recognized on my new Xbox One S console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my saves from over a year ago be recognized on my new Xbox One S console?: Sold my Xbox One 11 months ago in the middle of playing Halo MCC. Picking up my new One S tomorrow and wondering if once I put my new copy of MCC collection in, will it link up with old cloud...