Saving Xbox 360 games on Xbox series s

Discus and support Saving Xbox 360 games on Xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't save the Xbox 360 games I have on my Xbox series s and I didn't have a Xbox 360 1684cb45-b46f-47ec-8b94-864ee1fb81aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epicgamer461, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Epicgamer461
    Epicgamer461 Guest

I can't save the Xbox 360 games I have on my Xbox series s and I didn't have a Xbox 360

:)

Epicgamer461, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Terraxen Win User

game saves

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  5. Artg714 Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
    Thank you.
  6. Default_570 Win User

Xbox One S Repair

Repairability of the Xbox Series S is pretty low

Signing in on a new console will restore access to game and game saves etc
Thema:

1. Saving Xbox 360 games on Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Saving 360 games

2. How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...: Hi, I'm asking for support regarding an annoying bug I have been running in to. I want to play this game Warhammer Space Marine 40k. This is a game that has save games tied to your profile (so...
  3. Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X: I just got my series x this week and whenever I try and play 360 games on game pass I either get a error saying test my network connection it’s always connected and fully working or I type my...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Saves: Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read my concern and hopefully someone has an answer. I decided to game on my Xbox 360 and my problem is that I can't save any of my progress. When I turn...
  5. Creating new save files with a 360 game on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating new save files with a 360 game on the Xbox One: I have Assassin's Creed 2 for the Xbox 360, and played it then. Now I have an Xbox One and when I play it, I can see my old save file. But when I start a new game, it says there is an error in the...
  6. All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.: Both my 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one can’t connect to live. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I stupidly performed a soft reset on my Xbox one, thinking maybe the problem...
  7. Transfer saved game Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer saved game Xbox 360: How can I transfer a saved game from my Xbox 360 to a friends Xbox 360 so I can play it when visiting 9c9e9d66-ce50-4f48-9924-8dab323f1b1a
  8. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0): The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of...
  9. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  10. How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console: Hello, I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to delete my save data for the Xbox 360 version of Plants Vs Zombies, as loaded onto an Xbox Series X console. I...