Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already....

Discus and support Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/LearningTeacher87 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LearningTeacher87, May 1, 2021.

1. Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already....

/u/LearningTeacher87, May 1, 2021
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Earth Needs You

I saw your post about how much fun you were having in "Garden Warfare" and was going to suggest you check this out.

Mrs Azrael loves it to bits. I'm sure you could get Mrs Lofty hooked in no time.
  3. BusGod Win User

Xbox One no longer controls TV or DVR

@CMU- that was already suggested in the posts above- it seemed it didn't work for the OP-
  4. uait Win User

Suggestions for Never Saw It Coming and Love The Boom

[quote user="AcadiaPaul"]

I was simply confused on what button to hit. I kept wanting to hit A, because that is what the instructions for Death From Above tell you, but it seems all I had to do was detach.

[/quote]

So X is the right button?

I need only this one, i have the place were i can get the glider and it's plenty of enemies down there.

I killed them 10 times from above, i had the written KILL FROM ABOVE popping out...but no cheevo.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

That never saw it coming thing is easier on the second island once you have a wing suit and a parachute.
  6. KilroyJenkinz Win User

How i got them, I got LTB on the pirate outpost that had 6 dogs. Threw a couple rocks, they all clustered around it. Got a good frag in there, bam. As for the other, i got it on one of the great opportunities in one of the ruin areas that Buck has you go
    through.
Thema:

Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already....

1. Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already.... - Similar Threads - Saw weekly suggestions

2. Saw multiple people ask how to fix ms-xbl-multiplayer error when receiving invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    Saw multiple people ask how to fix ms-xbl-multiplayer error when receiving invites.: That is from May 2020 and I still don't see a solution anywhere. I'm not going to rebuy a game and pay for Xbox game pass just because Xbox wont let Steam users join partys. So please come up with...
  3. MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.

in XboX Insiders
    MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.: Here Is A List Of Issues That I Saw in The New Xbox Omega Update Omega Update Version(2011.210105-1930) And The Normal Software 1-Xbox Turn On +Off Issue: Sometimes When You Open Your Xbox...
  4. Saw message i have an "enforcement action" against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saw message i have an "enforcement action" against me: Have no clue how that is possible i play alone and almost never ever ever have contact with anyone. I can not get any info regarding this bf2938df-7070-417e-993d-ff5c270d0861
  5. I saw some people were having trouble with the sleeves of the trigger lock falling off the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I saw some people were having trouble with the sleeves of the trigger lock falling off the...: what I did was I put them back on and made sure they were pushed on all the way and when your playing with your controller do not touch the sleeves like at all unless you are using them they seem...
  6. Just switched on my console and saw this change. I'm in the omega ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Just switched on my console and saw this change. I'm in the omega ring...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cold-BlvckMvn [link] [comments]
  7. Saw these concepts on Twitter. OP said they would want the rest of the UI to match the...

in XboX Insiders
    Saw these concepts on Twitter. OP said they would want the rest of the UI to match the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/UkonOFFICIAL [link] [comments]
  8. Jig saw. perte de collections et désactivation de paramètres de jeux[Jig saw. loss of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jig saw. perte de collections et désactivation de paramètres de jeux[Jig saw. loss of...: Bonjour. Depuis quelques jours, j'ai perdu un grand nombre de collections du jeu Jigsaw. Il me manquent également des fonds de jeux. Impossible aussi d'afficher en mode plein écran. J'ai tenté de...
  9. Less than 2 weeks ago, saw the $39.99/12-month - was unable to do it - it just was not going ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Less than 2 weeks ago, saw the $39.99/12-month - was unable to do it - it just was not going ...: Less than 2 weeks ago, XBox dashboard showed $39.99/12-months - i tried but it was not going through. We have been paying $9.99 per month for a very long time and not being savvy about xbox and...
  10. Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now!: Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now! It's a shame you don't change this situation! 38610428-ff1b-4bd9-b6d0-0abedfc20c6b