“ Saying Good Game “ discussion

Discus and support “ Saying Good Game “ discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play multiplayer on cod a lot. I say gg and hear it from others quite often. 3ab21314-0c07-465a-aff7-8cc393641647 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fuzznut71, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. fuzznut71
    fuzznut71 Guest

I play multiplayer on cod a lot. I say gg and hear it from others quite often.

:)

2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

I think its still a thing, i still say good game, it shows sportsmanlike cunduct, and respect towards the other guy
  3. MJSaunders3952 Win User

Hi,

I think saying "Good Game" is a nice thing to do, however, it can be hard sometimes during multiplayer games, especially when trying to say it to multiple people, but if you can, I would definitely go ahead and most players are usually grateful, and I don't
    think it's old-fashioned at all.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

i always say gg whether it was a good game or not, it's all about respecting the other team, if they choose to be horrible then so be it, you did your part.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering when you play mutiplayers, do you still say “ Good game

to the other players “ or is it too old fashion?

I always say it to many players. So what do you think?
    Only if im in voice chat
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Yep loads. Every day to platoon members in Battlefield and frequently to random players I come across in games that shine and put effort in. It's great to send nice messages to people.
Thema:

1. “ Saying Good Game “ discussion - Similar Threads - “ Saying Game

2. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  3. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  5. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...: I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next screen where it says games there was an issue...
  6. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  7. When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?: I was trying to set up Xbox game streaming, and when it said to have my Xbox turned on and signed in, it tells me to wait for Xbox game streaming to be in my region, any one else have the same...
  8. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  9. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  10. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...