Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...

Discus and support Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK try to sign my son in to play Fortnite says he’s currently blocked choose someone to get permission which is me I click my account I enter my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rivermagic22, May 12, 2020.

1. rivermagic22
    rivermagic22 Guest

Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...

OK try to sign my son in to play Fortnite says he’s currently blocked choose someone to get permission which is me I click my account I enter my password Estates password is incorrect for my Microsoft account however I can login my Microsoft account with
    the same password on every other device we have laptop phone iPhone my sons phone only Xbox is not allowing me to use the same password is telling me it’s wrong there’s no way it’s wrong it’s right on everything else and every other device for Xbox please
    help me it’s an Xbox one fortnight the game I don’t know what to do

:)

rivermagic22, May 12, 2020
  2. Fluffy Cloud 01 Win User

Windows 10 Games Cannot Sign Into the Xbox Account

Hi I have the same problem on just one of two machines. A win 10 (upgrade from 8.1) Surface Pro 3 works fine. I can log onto Xbox app and log into MS Jigsaw. On a Dell laptop (upgrade from 7 to 10) I can log onto Xbox app but get the "our terms of service
    have been updated. please start the Xbox games app" message whenever I try to log onto MS Jigsaw. I've checked for messages etc. in the app but nothing there. This would indicate that the issue isn't account related but one tied to the profile on the Dell
    laptop. Any ideas where to look?

Cheers
  3. Ianjardine Win User

Can't connect to xbox live after connection was successful.

Oh I should add that I can sign on the MS Live online via my pc with the new pw. So I conclude the problem is at the MS end with XBox sign in procedure gone wacky all of a sudden. I remain shut out of the XBox.
  4. ShiniSuicide Win User

Change Email Used For Sign In

I did this* [for other reasons] and now I'm having issues:

• I can log into XBOX Live on the console.
    • I can log in at "hotmail.com"
    • I can log into my computer (Windows 8 feature).
    • I CANNOT log into Games for Windows - Live on PC.
    When trying to add a new game to my account on PC via Games for Windows - Live (Enter ID/PW -> Hit Enter -> Enter Product key -> Check Agreement -> Enter):

• When using my newly linked email, I enter my new ID/PW, hit enter, it goes through, enter product key, then an error message. "Wrong ID or Wrong PW"
    • When attempting old email, I enter my old ID/PW, hit enter, it goes through, enter product key, then an error message. "Wrong PW or Wrong Product Key"
    Notes:

• Before this change, my Games for Windows - Live would login automatically. Since the change, I was prompted to sign in. Occurred this error.
    • I have already contacted online support, said it may have been a connection issue and to call tech support -- gave me a phone number to DirectTV.
    • I have already spoken to an ambassador, recommended I either post on forums or create a brand new account.
    Edit*: "This" refers to changing the primary alias of my account.
  5. John's MS Community Win User

8015D002 And 8015D003

Same here - XBOX says 8015D003 - so now what? MS doesn't offer me a clue what can be wrong with my account .... and XBOX Live says there is something wrong with my MS account ...

There is something wrong - certainly - but with whom I ask //....... very confusing and time consuming ..... I have no solution. Help!
  6. Talax Lives Win User

LOCKED: console got banned

Quote:

but it is wrong to ban people using youtube vids or there posts on the thech game as well

It is impossible that MS banned a console based off a youtube link or posts on the TTG.

That is just other users on the forum finding incriminating evidence when a poster acts all innocent like saying they never did anything wrong when they OBVIOUSLY have a history. In other words, if you're going to act all innocent, be smart about it and
    don't have easy to find traces of your illegal activties tied to your gamertag all over the web if you want our sympathy.

MS bans based off of the actions of the user on the console (actually modding the console, selling lobbies for MS points, exploiting, etc.)
Thema:

1. Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but... - Similar Threads - Saying wrong log

2. Passkey says fix on web but nothing visibly wrong with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Passkey says fix on web but nothing visibly wrong with account: I’m trying to enter the pass key in for my child’s Xbox account and after I enter it it says fix on the web but there is nothing wrong with my account or any clue on how to fix it...
  3. Xbox keeps saying I'm entering the wrong password when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying I'm entering the wrong password when it's not: I occasionally play on other XBO consoles over the course of a few months. When I try to log in to one that I haven't played on in a while, I'm prompted for my password. I pull up my password...
  4. My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work: My game says something went wrong give it another try 6e41cb2d-815c-44a6-8101-5327856d27f0
  5. Hello microsoft im having trouble playing roblox it says something went wrong it started 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello microsoft im having trouble playing roblox it says something went wrong it started 1...: I need help with roblox and fortnite same error screen shows up thanks for your time 3459151b-d65a-46f3-99a6-6318c6267212
  6. Xbox series x store app won't open says something wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x store app won't open says something wrong: I just got the Xbox series x and just after setting it up I tried to go in to the store but it says something went wrong and give an option to try again but it does the same. I've tried reseting...
  7. cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with...: cant sign in. message says go to accounts.live.com. did that but nothing was wrong with account. what now? 41657e4d-041f-4a56-84fb-9ad0cebc647b
  8. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  9. Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’: Hi, I am having trouble with my Minecraft and I play on Pocket Edition. Whenever i sign into my Xbox account it goes normally until the part where it loads into Xbox. It says: ‘Sorry, something...
  10. It won't let me log my account back on my Xbox, and saying my password is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me log my account back on my Xbox, and saying my password is wrong: I don't know what is wrong with my Xbox, but it's not let me log into my account all day, someone suggested I delete my account off the Xbox and re add it but now its not even doing that; and now...