Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

Discus and support Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightningJason6, May 10, 2020.

1. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

Please fix your console thanks

:)

LightningJason6, May 10, 2020
  2. Daegon616 Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

Assassin's creed black flag on games with gold
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  4. skys7 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

Oh I see I opened up a book here.

I think achievements on the Xbox are also part to finish a game to 100%.

It is not a self imposed ideology.

Achievements belong to Xbox and they are also part of the game.

When I play games like Assassins Creed and I have to play multiplayer to get this achievements and I don´t play multiplayer then I can´t finish it to 100%.

When I like I game I finish it more then ones and to have this fun going I try to finish the achievements too.

I don´t say that I don´t like multiplayers, I do play them.

But there are games where I don´t like multiplayer.

Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed II are Single player and I don´t have to do it.

I also don´t understand why they gave the new Tomb Raider a multiplayer.

For me there are games that don´t need a multiplayer cause they are just fine how they are.

Is this so hard to understand?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Achievement isn’t unlocking

6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

What is the question exactly? Are you missing achievement points? If so its a known issue that should be resolved soon
Thema:

1. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points. - Similar Threads - Says don’t own

2. Bought a game and says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game and says I don’t own it: I bought call of dutyII and it say i dont own it i went throught the purchasded history and it said comlpeted it still tells me i dont own it what should i do? 19a9dd8b-760c-4021-91f5-7f8c138ff7b5
  3. I bought call of duty Cold War but it says I can’t play it and I don’t own it and when I go...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought call of duty Cold War but it says I can’t play it and I don’t own it and when I go...: When i bought call of duty cold war in november today it says i dont own it So when i went to purchases it says i bought it can you fix it 4aa5c6ed-046f-48f4-8f69-7776d9d78d56
  4. Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.: I bought COD cold war pre order edition and have been playing it since release. Today i opened the game and it said i needed to buy the game to play iteven though i was on as recently as last...
  5. $80 Game says I don’t own it when I do. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $80 Game says I don’t own it when I do. Please Help.: First off, I was playing a game, Call of Duty: Cold War, and all of a sudden I was kicked out and it said, Do you own this game or app? I’m 100% certain I own it because I bought it with my own...
  6. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  7. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own: COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game...
  8. Xbox says I don’t own game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own game.: I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it no matter what I do, restar, clear cache,...
  9. Game from game pass says I don’t own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from game pass says I don’t own game: Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was...
  10. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...