Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

Discus and support Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightningJason6, May 10, 2020.

1. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

Please fix your console thanks

:)

LightningJason6, May 10, 2020
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

What is the question exactly? Are you missing achievement points? If so its a known issue that should be resolved soon
  3. General Ayel Win User

If you get a game for free with Games For Gold you can only play that game as long as you maintain your subscription but you achievments should remain even if your subscription runs out
  4. Daegon616 Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

Assassin's creed black flag on games with gold
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Achievement isn’t unlocking

Thema:

1. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points. - Similar Threads - Says don’t own

2. Xbox says I don’t own game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own game.: I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it no matter what I do, restar, clear cache,...
  3. I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

in XboX Insiders
    I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/charlie--marshmallow [link] [comments]
  4. Game from game pass says I don’t own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from game pass says I don’t own game: Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was...
  5. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  6. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...
  7. Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it: I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example multiplayer it says i need to upgrade from trial and...
  8. Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded: [img] ........... 50eb664a-6819-4832-8abd-a0053faa5203
  9. Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game and it says I don’t own it: I bought minecraft and it says that i do not own it. I would like to receive a refund or just send me a copy so i cab download it. bed33568-5991-4f2a-8ba4-02445271bada
  10. New xbox says I don’t have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox says I don’t have gold: I have gold and had it set to auto pay. When i logged into my new xbox it kept saying i didnt have gold. c3486b87-c44b-41e1-ad2a-55fe650934ef