Says I need to buy a game i already bought.

Discus and support Says I need to buy a game i already bought. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for Cyberpunk on my xbox one s, I downloaded the preordered game, but when the game got released i tried to play and it says to go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasperCain, Dec 15, 2020.

1. JasperCain
    JasperCain Guest

I paid for Cyberpunk on my xbox one s, I downloaded the preordered game, but when the game got released i tried to play and it says to go to the gamestore and buy it.
    Says I need to buy a game i already bought. [​IMG]

Says I need to buy a game i already bought. [​IMG]

:)

JasperCain, Dec 15, 2020
  2. BigLadShlorp Win User

i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

just to clarify it is the same account and I cant find it in the purchase history
  3. Saeleth Win User

In a case like that it is likely an issue of not being logged into the right account. Double check that you are logging into the correct Windows 10 account and not a guest account by accident, I can almost promise that is the issue you are running into.
  4. BigLadShlorp Win User

I don't have an email receipt but the transaction shows up on my bank app
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure you are logged in on Windows 10 with the same account that was used to purchase the game, then check again. It should show in your library on the Microsoft Store.
  6. Lowanderson Win User

check the version purchased if it is the same version you are trying to download.
Thema:

1. Says I need to buy a game i already bought. - Similar Threads - Says need buy

2. Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it: As the title says Black Ops Cold War is not in my games and apps and the xbox store is saying i do not own the game. I pre ordered the game and played it up till around a month ago when i...
  3. Game says I need to buy when it was preordered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says I need to buy when it was preordered.: I'm having a problem with marvel's avengers. I have tried multiple times to launch the game and have it tell me I need to buy it before playing. Here's the thing. My boyfriend preordered me the...
  4. Xbox app says I have a game and after launching, says I need to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app says I have a game and after launching, says I need to buy it again: I bought Gears 5 when I got the offer to get it for free through the xbox app with the game pass. After finishing the xbox pass, the xbox app says that I already have the game, but when I try to...
  5. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  6. Microsoft store is saying I need to buy Master Chief Collection again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store is saying I need to buy Master Chief Collection again: I first bought The MCC when it came out on Xbox a few years ago. When I got my pc I figured it would let me download it there also since I was using the same Xbox account. Sure enough, it worked...
  7. My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?: My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this? I have tried unistalling Minecraft and resetting the store. But it still is having the same issue. This is a store...
  8. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back: My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back 42f0748c-e4cd-4320-9bc4-70caf9764514
  9. Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.: I have paid for call of duty Cold War and after a week of playing im not able to turn the game on it just says to buy the game to play I don't know what to do ?? eb8e81eb-879d-4529-9fc6-5ff55d151313
  10. Notification saying “to play this, you’ll need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notification saying “to play this, you’ll need to buy it”: I preordered the cross gen version of COD black ops cold war a while ago and was able to play the beta and i also have been playing it evey day since its full release infact i have also made a...