Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only...

Discus and support Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I was playing Xbox with some friends when all of the sudden I'm kicked out of my account. I log back on only to see I'm permanently suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryanserpe, Jan 16, 2022.

1. ryanserpe
    ryanserpe Guest

Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only...

Hello. I was playing Xbox with some friends when all of the sudden I'm kicked out of my account. I log back on only to see I'm permanently suspended and I freaked out. I checked my enforcement to try and see the ban, but nothing pops up. I'm also incredibly confused - the email said how it was a ban from a report from someone, but I don't think I've ever said anything that worthy of a PERMANENT SUSPENSION - nonetheless I've only been banned once, and it was a communication ban for a single day. I can't request support or a case review because the suspension doesn't pop up in enforcement as I said, and whenever I try to submit a normal case, it just doesn't log me in so I literally can't. I'm worried as I've recently spent a lot of money on my Xbox from Christmas, and Xbox is one of my main ways to play with my friends and have some fun. If anyone can help, it'd be extremely appreciated. Thank you so much.

:)

ryanserpe, Jan 16, 2022
  2. JoshuaKluckow ツ Win User

Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only be my second ban

we have been waiting for 4 days now its getting annoying
  3. JoshuaKluckow ツ Win User

Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only be my second ban

and i cant ask xbox support because whenever i sign into xbox support it takes me to enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Smwutches Win User

There is an issue with the notification system for suspensions telling everyone they are permanently suspended, when it's actually a shorter suspension. You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information about the suspension. There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment.
  5. ViewedRex412969 Win User

Communication Ban

There's nothing anyone here can really do. If he hasn't been suspended for that message before, and it's bad enough to violate the code of conduct, the enforcement team can still suspend him.
    Okay, but what kind of permanent ban is it? Just communication or from Xbox live altogether?
  6. Tormaz Win User

Throwing in the towel ,

Actually by connecting to their systems you are agreeing to whatever terms of service or code of conduct they have in place. If you violate those terms they have sole discretion to temporarily or permanently suspend your account. Likewise Microsoft has
    the same authority for Xbox Live if you violate the Xbox Code of Conduct (which would impact your ability to send communications, play any game online, etc.) As mentioned only the developer would be able to determine if you have been blocked from their game
    by them, what for, and for how long.
Thema:

1. Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only... - Similar Threads - Says I'm permanently

2. Game pass games are unplayable because it says I'm offline and need offline permissions on....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games are unplayable because it says I'm offline and need offline permissions on....: "You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the ‘Offline Permissions’ setting in the Store Settings page. You can change this setting the...
  3. Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...: Why have I been banned permanently for cheating my appeal says not approved 73518428-d949-4ba4-9437-54cb5955a3f7
  4. MSFS2020 says "insert MSFS game disk" when I'm using Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 says "insert MSFS game disk" when I'm using Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] How do I fix it? when I click continue, nothing happens, I already have been using it for a week. And now this happens, and even if I wanted to, I couldn't find a disk in Canada! Please fix...
  5. It says I'm in a family, but I'm not and now Microsoft won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I'm in a family, but I'm not and now Microsoft won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft.: So apparently Minecraft won't let me play on servers or realms because I need to set my privacy settings, however, I can't access them because it says that I'm in a family and can't access that....
  6. In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i...: In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i click it it sends me to the same page in another tab how do I get my 100 points?...
  7. Halo Infinite says that I'm offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite says that I'm offline: So I recently installed Halo Infinite and wanted to play it but I stumbled upon it telling me I'm offline. Does this have to do anything with where I live? I'am current located in crimea and if...
  8. I cannot play Sea of thieves it says I need to go change settings. Says I'm in some family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Sea of thieves it says I need to go change settings. Says I'm in some family...: When I try to change my settings it says I'm in some family and cannot change them and therefore I am unable to play. c659cce8-22bc-4afa-8022-dfada1ac4b69
  9. Xbox says i'm not connected to internet??? Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says i'm not connected to internet??? Help!!!: Hi! I'm trying to figure out why my xbox one is saying I'm not connected to the internet when i go to play a game, but all of the promotional tabs that show when you're online are up. I have...
  10. Got a message saying I'm not the owner

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a message saying I'm not the owner: I have a game pass ultimate subscription that doesn't end till 2022 I downloaded TT isle of man from games with gold I played on it fine for a couple of days but then yesterday I tried to open it...