says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

Discus and support says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG, look wat i put lol its legit clean and im jus askin for help yall [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeus Swerve Boi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG, look wat i put lol its legit clean and im jus askin for help yall
    says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG [​IMG]

:)

Zeus Swerve Boi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Not the place to put this post.

Change chp to chapter and that should solve the issue however, it might be some type of insult in a different language hence its flagging it as inappropiate
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I can't see anything wrong in that text, though it's most likely the "chp" which the system is interpreting as inappropriate. Try changing the wording.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Spell out the word chapter.
  5. Geth Win User

Yeah the system has its flaws.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

New Minecraft Friends

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

Lets keep this clean. Thanks

[/quote]If only we could keep the entire Minecraft forum clean. :)
Thema:

1. says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG - Similar Threads - says lets keep

2. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  3. xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info: I have updated my account payment three times and I still can not deposit my funds just want a heads up when its fixed please no rush I know it must be a massive pain to deal with just want a date...
  4. Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.: Date:07/072018 It keeps on saying. You need a parent to buy this we can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way. We find a hug and a "please" works wonders!Please...
  5. Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...: I can get the file on my Xbox, but when I try to open it, instead of asking me what I want to open it with, it looks up the file type on the store like an idiot, how could I tell it what to use to...
  6. Xbox won't let me add people keeps saying go to Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me add people keeps saying go to Xbox support: my Xbox will not let me add friends says go to Xbox support for help but doesn't give me an error code or anything I want to add my friend help 64708b8a-3fd1-45e3-8943-cc680f0d8cc9
  7. Xbox one keeps saying i have a wired connection but i dont and it wont let me do wirelless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps saying i have a wired connection but i dont and it wont let me do wirelless: my xbox one keeps saying i have a wired connection but i dont and it wont let me connect wireless anymore cause of it and its been doing this for days i tried everything hard resets going offline...
  8. Want to talk live Agent at Xbox live and it won't let me it keeps saying error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to talk live Agent at Xbox live and it won't let me it keeps saying error: This been going on for now about week now is your Xbox Live Agent is down or is it issue on my end? When try to excess the Xbox 360 Live an keeps booting me from talking to the agent....
  9. My xbox one won't let me play games it just keeps saying do you own this game or app help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one won't let me play games it just keeps saying do you own this game or app help: i can't play nothing and keeps coming up error code do you own this game or app bfaf5ed5-48f2-408b-8328-fd52ddfe2cee
  10. Why won't it let me put my year membership on it keeps saying oops something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it let me put my year membership on it keeps saying oops something went wrong: why can't I add my year membership for gold? It keeps goin through and showing the card is active. It switches pages then says " oops something went wrong try again if the problem persists then...