Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass

Discus and support Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do I do? I am so tired of this. The only thing I can think of is to earn a bing card on microsoft rewards with the code. The code on Amazon just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grabacontroller, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass

What do I do? I am so tired of this. The only thing I can think of is to earn a bing card on microsoft rewards with the code. The code on Amazon just adds funds which I cannot add to game pass. Whom do I contact? Thank you for your
    time.

:)

grabacontroller, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Avivoz
    Avivoz Guest
    gamepass xbox one

i got the 14 freetrail

i got the mail "Welcome to your Xbox Game Pass free trial"

but I can't access anygame

it's says "get gamepass" like i don't have it

I cancel the recurring billing

but it says "Expires on 9/6/2018"

Avivoz, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Fingerfarts
    Fingerfarts Guest
    Error code 0x803f800e

Trying to play sea of thieves after update. Says game pass may need renewed . But it's already renewed. Try to renew game pass just incase and message says something is wrong on our end.

Fingerfarts, Apr 1, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Purchasing errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes or purchase subscriptions etc.

If all looks fine then try to add game pass again.

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

WPAK, Apr 2, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Purchasing errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes or purchase subscriptions etc.

If all looks fine then try to add game pass again.

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions

like the previous post says, turn off auto renew, but do NOT cancel as it will cancel xbox live gold, game pass etc and whatever you have left on it, just turn off auto renew, let things run out then sign up to whichever service you want, ie gold, game pass
    or game pass ultimate.

Regards
  7. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.
  8. iTz. I3OBBY Win User

How long does it take for a payment for a subscription to go through?

Also, it says my game pass subscription was suspended.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Unsub from Gamepass

Thema:

1. Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass - Similar Threads - Says Service Suspended

2. Trying to get into fortnite and saying Xbox service issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get into fortnite and saying Xbox service issue: Saying there service issues with xbox 22416703-6fdb-442a-8d86-dc533e3063f9
  3. Trying to use my gamepass subscription but the service is saying that I do not have a...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my gamepass subscription but the service is saying that I do not have a...: Keep trying to download gamepass games and it is showing up as my not having a subscription. I have had a subscription for some time now and I have definitely paid for my subscription this month....
  4. Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible service, offer compensation or say goodbye: I can't be the only one who is sick of this [mod removed]. I work all week and when friday comes you cant even provide the service that i am charged for. And not just today this is the third time...
  5. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  6. Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?: Since the xbox updated yesterday every time I go to watch Netflix or Hulu it says “sorry looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live status go to .....” then I go to the website...
  7. It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check Xbox Live service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check Xbox Live service...: Ive gone to the website and it says everything is okay but it still gives me this notification. Ive trued restarting my cbox to no avail 6a195c3b-f418-432d-8921-db19c6dfbb46
  8. It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right: Hello, While playing Minecraft on XBOX one , i see the below message . It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. I recently updated all the updates successfully and not sure...
  9. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  10. Xbox says there are xbox live service issues, it doesn't tell me what they are: blank. and ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox says there are xbox live service issues, it doesn't tell me what they are: blank. and ...: I wouldn't mind this but now I can't use xbox live services apart from messaging friends, seeing what they're playing ect. It says connect to xbox live in the corner on the home page, it says I'm...