Says xbox live update unavailable?

Discus and support Says xbox live update unavailable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox360 for 4 months now. I still have not been able to update my system or connect to xbox live. All the connections are good up to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WalkerKilr83, May 26, 2014.

1. WalkerKilr83
    WalkerKilr83 Guest

I have had my Xbox360 for 4 months now. I still have not been able to update my system or connect to xbox live. All the connections are good up to xbox live, it just keeps telling me that I need a system update but that its unavailable right now HELP?

:)

WalkerKilr83, May 26, 2014
  2. x box

my xbox says it needs an update for xbox live but says update unavalble so it wont connect me to xbox live any answers???

SoldJam3862181, May 26, 2014
  3. NekoChan700
    NekoChan700 Guest
    Update Failed: System update unavailable

I just got my Xbox and I have been trying to connect to Xbox LIVE with it, but it says I need to do a system update. When I go to update, it says the update is unavailable.

My Xbox is connected to the internet, but says it can't connect to LIVE without the update. I have tried burning the system update onto a CD, but it says that the update that was on the CD is already installed. What can I do to get connected to LIVE?

NekoChan700, May 26, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Admitted!

Before we start, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Include any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up any solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, May 26, 2014
  5. Robbbbbiie x Win User

im trying to update my xbox through a cd with the newest update on it but it just says mixed media disk

yes, my console go in a loop it says i need an update to connect to xbox live,if i agree it after a sec of downloading it shows an error page that says i need to connect to xbox live to download the update. when i test my connection to xbox live it says
    it fails and says i need to download the update to connect to xbox live, the loop continues also it freezes alot in this process. ive tried manual updatre bu it only says mixed media disc and no download prompt comes up. any suggestions????
  6. MinusLeader650 Win User

Xbox connects to Internet, but not Live. Tried everything. Please help

on my system, it says it requires a system update. it also says no update is availiable right now lol. no xbox live available.
  7. taidara Win User

Greetings Admitted!

Before we start, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Include any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up any solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!
  8. ArduousWand245 Win User

Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution :(
  9. carb0nknight Win User

We can't show your friends/favorites/followers right now

Lol, they updated the Xbox Live status, but it says it's affecting Buying/Downloading content.
Thema:

1. Says xbox live update unavailable? - Similar Threads - Says live update

2. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  3. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  4. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  5. Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.: When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue was solely on my end, when in fact my Xbox...
  6. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  7. Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live: I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. I need to download my profile to play online. When I try find and download my 360 profile, it says I must be connected to Xbox Live even though I am....
  8. xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info: I have updated my account payment three times and I still can not deposit my funds just want a heads up when its fixed please no rush I know it must be a massive pain to deal with just want a date...
  9. My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.: I went to my xbox live reward account to see how many credits i have accumulated and i see a popup box that says i need to update my billing info so we can make a deposit. So, i click the link in...
  10. Xbox live won't update on console, even though it says on the website I have a one year ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't update on console, even though it says on the website I have a one year ...: on my Microsoft account it's recognized I've inputted a year code however my xbox still thinks I'm silver and keeps promoting me to buy membership, furthermore when trying to view anything to do...