Says xbox live update unavailable?

Discus and support Says xbox live update unavailable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox360 for 4 months now. I still have not been able to update my system or connect to xbox live. All the connections are good up to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WalkerKilr83, May 26, 2014.

1. WalkerKilr83
    WalkerKilr83 Guest

I have had my Xbox360 for 4 months now. I still have not been able to update my system or connect to xbox live. All the connections are good up to xbox live, it just keeps telling me that I need a system update but that its unavailable right now HELP?

:)

WalkerKilr83, May 26, 2014
  2. x box

my xbox says it needs an update for xbox live but says update unavalble so it wont connect me to xbox live any answers???

SoldJam3862181, May 26, 2014
  3. NekoChan700
    NekoChan700 Guest
    Update Failed: System update unavailable

I just got my Xbox and I have been trying to connect to Xbox LIVE with it, but it says I need to do a system update. When I go to update, it says the update is unavailable.

My Xbox is connected to the internet, but says it can't connect to LIVE without the update. I have tried burning the system update onto a CD, but it says that the update that was on the CD is already installed. What can I do to get connected to LIVE?

NekoChan700, May 26, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Admitted!

Before we start, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Include any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up any solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, May 26, 2014
  5. Robbbbbiie x Win User

im trying to update my xbox through a cd with the newest update on it but it just says mixed media disk

yes, my console go in a loop it says i need an update to connect to xbox live,if i agree it after a sec of downloading it shows an error page that says i need to connect to xbox live to download the update. when i test my connection to xbox live it says
    it fails and says i need to download the update to connect to xbox live, the loop continues also it freezes alot in this process. ive tried manual updatre bu it only says mixed media disc and no download prompt comes up. any suggestions????
  6. MinusLeader650 Win User

Xbox connects to Internet, but not Live. Tried everything. Please help

on my system, it says it requires a system update. it also says no update is availiable right now lol. no xbox live available.
  7. taidara Win User

Greetings Admitted!

Before we start, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Include any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up any solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!
  8. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xbox Live down

Xbox live status is says only need for speed down right now but if you're saying it's down it might update soon.

Here's the link

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  9. ArduousWand245 Win User

Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution :(
Thema:

1. Says xbox live update unavailable? - Similar Threads - Says live update

2. Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.: When I try to play Ark: Survival Evolved it says the error message below and all other accounts I try says the same thing. [img] ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  3. Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.: Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't...
  4. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  5. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  6. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  7. Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this: [IMG] submitted by /u/DeadPool0698 [link] [comments]
  8. xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info: I have updated my account payment three times and I still can not deposit my funds just want a heads up when its fixed please no rush I know it must be a massive pain to deal with just want a date...
  9. My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.: I went to my xbox live reward account to see how many credits i have accumulated and i see a popup box that says i need to update my billing info so we can make a deposit. So, i click the link in...
  10. Xbox live won't update on console, even though it says on the website I have a one year ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't update on console, even though it says on the website I have a one year ...: on my Microsoft account it's recognized I've inputted a year code however my xbox still thinks I'm silver and keeps promoting me to buy membership, furthermore when trying to view anything to do...