SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED after recent update in Edge browser

Discus and support SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED after recent update in Edge browser in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I watch movies on my Xbox using Jellyfin. Haven't had any issues whatsoever for as long as I've had my Xbox series X. 2 weeks ago I started seeing this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/megamaiku, May 21, 2022.

1. /u/megamaiku
    /u/megamaiku Guest

I watch movies on my Xbox using Jellyfin. Haven't had any issues whatsoever for as long as I've had my Xbox series X. 2 weeks ago I started seeing this error in Edge. I'm not sure why now. Os this to deter people from streaming a movie or other content for a long time? I can see the xbox team wanting to block access to other web-based gaming streaming services... Is this just the cause? I've already tried disabling 3rd-parry cookies and disabling the performance setting. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/megamaiku
    [link] [comments]

/u/megamaiku, May 21, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

Huh.

You don't update the edge browser

It's not available from any website

And which we page are you viisting

Btw edge uses CHROMIUM

you can't be out of date

Only reason to update edge is because your website requires security cerrifcates usually government or banks that's usually only ancient browsers not edge
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 Internet Brower no longer working as of yesterday

I love the web browser however I need to update it. How can I update the browser to Edge?
    Hi,

It's not possible to upgrade the browser on the 360 to Edge or any other browser for that matter.

Quite simply, no other browsers have been designed to work on the 360 console. Not only that, the 360 has only a small amount of RAM available for apps. The console itself has only 512Mb. A modern browser just wouldn't work on the 360 console.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Cookies

Are you having trouble viewing content in your browser on Xbox One? And are you comparing settings against the new Edge on a PC to Xbox One? I don't believe they have updated Xbox One's browser to the new Edge yet.
  5. Soone Reborn Win User

Microsoft Edge Error S box. Fatal memory exceeded.

Exact same thing is happening to me. Edge app on xbox one exceeds memory when playing a video on most websites over 720p. Get the error (SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED). Have to refresh the page to resume the video and it happens every 10 minutes. It doesn't appear to happen when watching Youtube for some reason, but every other video streaming website I tried, it happened. I can only asume something was messed up in the last edge update. I've tried every troubleshooting technique, even factory resetting console. This has to be an issue with edge. Until they get this fixed it seems you can still watch in 720p without any problems. I suggest reporting it to edge. Click the 3 dots in the top right, go down to help and feedback, and then send feedback. If they get a few reports they should look into it.
  6. SOL JERICHO Win User

Edge browser

and it seems no one is lestining as there are alot of posts regarding this issue
Thema:

1. SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED after recent update in Edge browser - Similar Threads - SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED recent update

2. Minecraft won’t update to most recent version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t update to most recent version: I have two Xbox consoles. An Xbox One, and a Series X. I started a minecraft world on the Xbox One and wanted to play it on my Series X, but i cant, as the world was created in 1.19.20, and my...
  3. Hi, recently I had to factory reset because of a green screen and now my email doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, recently I had to factory reset because of a green screen and now my email doesn't have...: I can't log into my account and it's a real pain 9682156b-1b17-4b93-bb1a-ecbc94d30eb0
  4. I recently change my username its showing in game but its not showing on my profie

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently change my username its showing in game but its not showing on my profie: [img] The bottom one is my new one and the top is my old why isnt the top one changing? Ive tried restarting my xbox and closing everything e4f3c27c-f54e-472d-b3c9-a4c8369a634c
  5. Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update: Hi All, Just wanted to let folks know we're currently investigating user reports of being unable to launch Minecraft after a recent update. We are aware and investigating....
  6. Recently Played With not recent as of 7/21 update

in XboX Insiders
    Recently Played With not recent as of 7/21 update: 2 Feedbacks submitted today. One prior to a full console shutdown and another after. I noticed as of Thursday, 7/21/22 played with recently is no longer pulling recent players. I’m basing this...
  7. Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two XBOX Series X consoles were bought for my family recently; we need more game-sharing...: Hello! We have a single-income family with two disabled children. My wife spends day and night with our younger boys, and recently, I was able to get two Series X consoles for my oldest two...
  8. Laggy Dashboard after most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy Dashboard after most recent update: So after the most recent update, the dashboard after you put the Xbox on stand-by mode is very laggy - almost 15-20 fps. This happening to anyone else? The only fix is to restart the Xbox...
  9. SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED error when using microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED error when using microsoft edge: When browsing on microsoft edge, this error message appears after the screen flashing black a few times: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED. If anyone knows of a fix that would be great. This happens on...
  10. Anyone else getting a Error code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED on the Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a Error code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED on the Edge browser?: Error keeps popping up within mins of watching a video. submitted by /u/BlackxMamba [link] [comments]