Scam/Hack Konto verloren [translated] Scam/Hack account lost

Discus and support Scam/Hack Konto verloren [translated] Scam/Hack account lost in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hallo. Mein Sohn hat seine Account Daten einem AxisZeeYT bei Discord gegeben. (Vorwand Konto tauschen) der Typ war bei YouTube und hat einen Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CupcakeD, Feb 15, 2019.

1. CupcakeD
    CupcakeD Guest

Hallo.

Mein Sohn hat seine Account Daten einem AxisZeeYT bei Discord gegeben. (Vorwand Konto tauschen) der Typ war bei YouTube und hat einen Live Stream gemacht. So wurde mein Sohn drauf aufmerksam. Er erschlich sich das Vertrauen.

Das Konto wurde komplett von dem Typen übernommen er hat die Sicherheitsinfo geändert und hat auch mein Pers. Email Konto.

Das Limit zur Kontowiderherstellung ist verbraucht, ich muss 24std warten.

Was kann ich noch tun?

Bei der Polizei war ich, die können nicht mal eine Anzeige aufnehmen,da mein Sohn es freiwillig raus gerückt hat.

[Translated]

Hello.

My son has given his account details to an AxisZeeYT at Discord. (Pretext exchange account) the guy was at YouTube and did a live stream. That's how my son became aware of it. He exhausts the trust.

The account has been completely taken over by the guy he has changed the security info and also has my Pers. Email account.

The account recovery limit is consumed, I have to wait 24std.

What else can I do?

I was with the police, they can't even record an advertisement, as my son voluntarily put it out.

:)

CupcakeD, Feb 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    CupcakeD

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that your son's account has been compromised / hacked. That can definitely be frustrating experience and I'll be more

than happy to direct to sources that can help get that resolved for you.

First off, I would recommend following the
    “I think my account has been hacked”
    link so you can attempt to recover your account.

If that does not work, contacting Xbox Customer support would be the next best step.

Asprovided
    above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Best wishes,

Felix

Xbox forums
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

is it possible to be hacked?

If you still have access to your account then you were not hacked. Someone in your house or even you probably changed the clan tag without you knowing. :)

-

Also, it is VERY unlikely you will ever get hacked. Most people on Xbox lose their accounts not from hacking, but they lose control of their accounts for calling for fishing scams (MSP generators for example) or they gave out their email and have very easy
    to guess passwords.

-

Just don't fall for scam messages and never give out your email and password and you'll never be 'hacked'
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Glitch is allowing people to get microsoft points for free?

[quote user="hypemiitrudog07"]Chances are, there is some one hacking the entire system.[/quote]

No one is hacking anything, and it's not a a glitch. It's a phishing scam, plain and simple.
  5. Kevin1138 Win User

Was I Hacked?

I was thinking if it was a hack/scam that they somehow bought points with my account and then "gifted" it to themselves or...I don't know, it's all just very suspicious.
  6. MuchWizard068 Win User

Was your XBOX Live account hacked??

Thanks for the reply, and I understand that people signup for phishing scams. I however, did not. MY account was hacked plain and simple. Microsoft support let me know that my account was indeed hacked as well. Please read before you post.
Thema:

1. Scam/Hack Konto verloren [translated] Scam/Hack account lost - Similar Threads - Scam Hack Konto

2. Scam?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scam?: I received this message on the xbox app today and wanted to know if its a scam. It won't let me report or view the profile, but it popped up in its own message section called "messages from Xbox...
  3. Scammed trough MS help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Scammed trough MS help?: Hello, I was looking for help for XBox pass pc for Mercenaries 5. Got in touch with somebody from the main website to help and the discussion has been going on for a couple of days. I was...
  4. Secondo me è una truffa..[Translation-I think it's a scam.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Secondo me è una truffa..[Translation-I think it's a scam.]: Ho acquistato un codice per Xbox live 12 mesi.ma quando ho riscattato il codice non mi sono accorto e mi ha convertito i 12 mesi in 4 mesi di Xbox game pass ultimate..ho contattato il centro...
  5. The scam that is game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The scam that is game pass ultimate: About 2 months ago i bought an anual gold subscription, for $60, then about a month in i got a promotion for gamepass ultimate claiming j can try it for just $1 and revert back anytime. This was a...
  6. Is this a scam or have I been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a scam or have I been hacked: Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not. The email contains an attachment but I did not open it. From: [Mod removed- Personal information] Thank you for your...
  7. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  8. My account got Hacked/Scammed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got Hacked/Scammed: I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and password so I cant access it at all. What do I...
  9. Getting hacked and scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting hacked and scammed: so I was gamesharing with some one and he didn't get the game cuz he had to wait a month for a code for my phone number and he now has my account and I ask how he wants but he doesn't answer he...
  10. My grandson was hacked and scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandson was hacked and scammed: My 9 year old was hacked and scammed what can we do?I have the ids of hackers.they notified him and called him names.what can be done? 7e382925-4461-41de-aecc-7d502f758b52