Scam

Discus and support Scam in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried to download a free game which I was entitled to with my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the system would not let me, and would not tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DocHammer, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DocHammer
    DocHammer Guest

Scam

I tried to download a free game which I was entitled to with my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the system would not let me, and would not tell me why.

After spending hours chatting with the "customer support representative, and making changes to my account, I came to a dead end.

As they insisted, I changed my account location, and the location of my Xbox, from the US, to
    the location where My Xbox is physically located. It still doesn't work. Now, they claim I must change my autorenew payment instrument to one from the country where I am physically located. I only have US credit cards.

It is very unfortunate that THEY ALLOWED ME TO PAY FOR THE XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH MY US CREDIT CARD, BUT NOW PREVENT ME FROM GETTING THE FREE GAME
    THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION.

If this is not FRAUD, it is at least a dishonest scam.

Beware of the biggest scammers, Microsoft. They rarely own up to their mistakes or correct their errors.

:)

DocHammer, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Virgin Gaming is a scam! Be aware people

How is it a scam exactly? They announced a tenative tourney, and didnt hold it. No money was taken from anyone concerning the tourney. So how exactly is it a scam? Scams involve money or something tangible.

Jerkish, sure. Scam, no.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  5. MajorParachute1 Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

There is no pay to play scam in the works. The only scam they running is the pay to stat one.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?
Thema:

Scam

1. Scam - Similar Threads - Scam

2. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  3. Scammed by Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scammed by Roblox: My 11 year old Son got money for his birthday, and decided to spend $60 on one item on Roblox. Then come to find out, the item in the game has been removed, so he can't even use the item he payed...
  4. What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?: Yesterday, I found a guy who said he had two titanium white octanes and would trade with me and give me some other items to help me, because I traded almost all my stuff for my titanium white...
  5. Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam: Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam dddb4bb8-507f-433c-8836-51cd282634a5
  6. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  7. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a
  8. someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone scammed me and change everything but not my ip address, also my number has been changed: i need help someone scammed me for my account and i was trying to get it back the gamertag is slav3box Xx please help me 927df944-ff71-46d3-89a2-95625adfd890
  9. Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card: So i was about to purchase something with my gift card and our power went out and when ti turned back on i turned the xbox on and when i tried to redeem it again because it hadnt saved and it said...
  10. So Just How Many People Been Scammed By This New Gamertag System?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Just How Many People Been Scammed By This New Gamertag System?: I seen the new system and read about it thinking it would be cool i could finally have and OG simple gamertag like how Activision is doing with modern warfare however when I tried to change it to...