Scam

Discus and support Scam in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried to download a free game which I was entitled to with my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the system would not let me, and would not tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DocHammer, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DocHammer
    DocHammer Guest

Scam

I tried to download a free game which I was entitled to with my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the system would not let me, and would not tell me why.

After spending hours chatting with the "customer support representative, and making changes to my account, I came to a dead end.

As they insisted, I changed my account location, and the location of my Xbox, from the US, to
    the location where My Xbox is physically located. It still doesn't work. Now, they claim I must change my autorenew payment instrument to one from the country where I am physically located. I only have US credit cards.

It is very unfortunate that THEY ALLOWED ME TO PAY FOR THE XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH MY US CREDIT CARD, BUT NOW PREVENT ME FROM GETTING THE FREE GAME
    THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION.

If this is not FRAUD, it is at least a dishonest scam.

Beware of the biggest scammers, Microsoft. They rarely own up to their mistakes or correct their errors.

:)

DocHammer, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Virgin Gaming is a scam! Be aware people

How is it a scam exactly? They announced a tenative tourney, and didnt hold it. No money was taken from anyone concerning the tourney. So how exactly is it a scam? Scams involve money or something tangible.

Jerkish, sure. Scam, no.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  5. MajorParachute1 Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

There is no pay to play scam in the works. The only scam they running is the pay to stat one.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?
Thema:

Scam

1. Scam - Similar Threads - Scam

2. Is this a scam or have I been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a scam or have I been hacked: Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not. The email contains an attachment but I did not open it. From: [Mod removed- Personal information] Thank you for your...
  3. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  4. Someone scammed me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone scammed me: Someone scammed my $50 xbox gift card and now i have no money because it was my birfday money i wanted to buy vbucks in fortnite 68ab1e8d-6aa1-4641-b890-07aa60d63518
  5. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  6. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  7. Xbox live gold system is kinda scam!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold system is kinda scam!!!: to whomever reading this buying the console and the game still need xbox live gold membership to play that game which i paid already on the console which i already bought. for free games that...
  8. x box enforcement team scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box enforcement team scam: So i got suspended for 24 hrs because of a text-i admit i did it.The person i did it to works for the x box live microsoft enforcement team.He is a cheat and modder.He also hacked my microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam: I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar...
  10. Xbox Scammed me!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Scammed me!: Hi! I recently wanted to change my gamertag, and since i had done it once before i now had to pay for it. So i went to the webpage that it redirected me to and i put my credit card info in and as...