Scam ?

Discus and support Scam ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I found this page [mod removed] from Xbox where you can order a series X. But on this page you can't log in and the payment is I quote : Payments.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Soulcrusher HE, May 5, 2021.

1. Scam ?

I found this page [mod removed] from Xbox where you can order a series X.

But on this page you can't log in and the payment is I quote :

Payments. Payment by credit card online.

On the site you can pay for goods by credit card Visa, MasterCard. After confirming the selected product, a protected window will open with a page of the payment service provider, where you need to enter your bank card details. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, please check with the bank that issued your bank card.

Is this scum... ? I think so but the page looks like from Xbox

:)

Soulcrusher HE, May 5, 2021
  2. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?
  5. Dohro74 Win User

Xbox one for $399

I thought it was a scam too. That's why I put it on my Amex. Buyer scam protection.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Live gold 2 months for 2 dollars.

[quote user="DaThowedezt"]

lots of deals because they are a scam.

[/quote]

How can they be a scam when they are on the dashboard?
Thema:

Scam ?

1. Scam ? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. I'm being scammed by xbox subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being scammed by xbox subscription: I'm being scammed by xbox subscription I have stopped my subscription in 2018 and I just realised I am still being charged Why am I still being charged when it clearly says this has expired in...
  3. XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?: I wanted to exchange the first Xbox and was inquiring why I had not received the return kit. Well!!! I was just told by CitizenOne that I was not eligible to return the first console because I...
  4. Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?: I am a subscriber to XBox Game Pass for PC. Yesterday I downloaded Titanfall 2 via the XBox app on my computer. When I launched Titanfall 2, the EA Desktop app also launched. But the EA ID that...
  5. Minecraft scammed me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft scammed me.: I bought skin pack, 1, 2, 3, 4 and the candy texture pack, and the power rangers texture pack on xbox 360 but when I transferred to Xbox one NOTHING moved with it, It wants me to rebuy it again...
  6. BIG SCAM?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BIG SCAM?: Is there a time refrence in the swepstakes or is this rewards just a big scam? f6872886-9fd3-4de6-bd82-be610787123b
  7. Need help on my account got scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on my account got scammed: So i gave my info to a ramdom online he proceides to steal my account then i went to the website and got a call from a fake microsoft support i gave them EVERYTHING now im clueless on what to do...
  8. I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...: Hi. A week ago I posted about a game called Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one. This game is not online or has multiplayer capabilites. It's from 2018 and servers have been down forever (at least...
  9. Scammed by Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scammed by Microsoft...: So... just sharing what I sent the feedback bit and will be sharing where I can because I have no idea how to proceed. I was recently double charged for a purchase which pushed me into an...
  10. I tried connecting to a representative about my Xbox but I don’t know if it was a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried connecting to a representative about my Xbox but I don’t know if it was a scam: So i was talking to a bot via text on microsoft support and it said that the estimated wait time was 2 minutes. I got a call like 45 seconds after from Bellevue, Washington. I didnt know if it was...