Scam

Discus and support Scam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got scammed by [mod removed] and i was hoping that u guys could the money out of his account and put it into my account(15$)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevintiburcio, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Scam

So i got scammed by [mod removed] and i was hoping that u guys could the money out of his account and put it into my account(15$)

:)

kevintiburcio, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Virgin Gaming is a scam! Be aware people

How is it a scam exactly? They announced a tenative tourney, and didnt hold it. No money was taken from anyone concerning the tourney. So how exactly is it a scam? Scams involve money or something tangible.

Jerkish, sure. Scam, no.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  5. MajorParachute1 Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

There is no pay to play scam in the works. The only scam they running is the pay to stat one.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?
Thema:

Scam

1. Scam - Similar Threads - Scam

2. I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points: So apparently I got a glitch that scammed me out of 10,000 points. I was redeeming an Xbox gift card for Minecraft, but when I redeemed it, it said that the link purchase could not be completed...
  3. I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft: I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold. I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and family. He might also go by Tommy (if that's...
  4. A new scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    A new scam: So there’s a new scam going around we’re people tell you to go to Microsoft.com/link and enter a link do NOT enter the code they will have access to your account....
  5. Scammed/Stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Scammed/Stolen account: My account which I have had since at least 2010 has been hacked/scammed. My mothers email has been attached to the account since that time. A man (unknown) emailed my mother pretending to be...
  6. This is real or a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is real or a scam?: This is real or a scam? [img] 2643fcd9-62e6-4502-86dc-1da8f24b5d19
  7. Scammers using our gamertags to scam people!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Scammers using our gamertags to scam people!!!!!!!: Hello, I am Warlord. Call me Eddie. I have run into a problem of other users using my gamertag to promote scams. WarLoRd420#5925 is my gamertag and if you receive a message about the my gamertag....
  8. scammed out of 30-35 dollars worth of items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammed out of 30-35 dollars worth of items: I was scammed out of 30-35 dollars worth of items on rocket league by [mod removed] can anyone else report him please 594d9902-e451-41d7-a258-102999c07eff
  9. I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help: Alright, here is the situation: I have bought Minecraft on PS4 some time ago, in order to play with friends. I had a period where I did not play. After coming back, I saw that you have to a...
  10. I'm being scammed by xbox subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being scammed by xbox subscription: I'm being scammed by xbox subscription I have stopped my subscription in 2018 and I just realised I am still being charged Why am I still being charged when it clearly says this has expired in...