Scammers

Discus and support Scammers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has anyone blocked a scammer but still receives messages from them? How do you stop this from happening permanently? 98cd9bb4-92fb-4b22-a095-584ad914c914 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anto00700, May 6, 2019.

1. Anto00700
    Anto00700 Guest

Scammers

Has anyone blocked a scammer but still receives messages from them? How do you stop this from happening permanently?

:)

Anto00700, May 6, 2019
  2. PithyRumble Win User

ANNOYING

If it's not a scammer to begin with...
  3. chemicalsora Win User

Ghosts Beta

There is no beta. Anyone who is promising that is a scammer.
  4. DANKK BROWNIE Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

I would believe because of scammers
  5. KillB0y1975 Win User

Redeem Code error "This code isn't active yet".

they are trying to rip us off scammers
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

HOW DO YOU SEND ONE NOTE TO YOUR ENTIRE FRIENDS LIST AT ONE TIME?

I wonder if it`s the phishing scammer?
Thema:

Scammers

1. Scammers - Similar Threads - Scammers

2. I want to get a scammer punished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get a scammer punished: Scammer's username - [mod removed] So to get things started, I not looking for this player to get like perm banned but suspended just to teach them a lesson. On to the main part, I was on the...
  3. Scammers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scammers: I got send a free $10 gift card on messages from XBox live. I know its not from Microsoft, but how do i know its not a scammer trying to possess my bank info? ca4347d6-379f-4af8-b62d-2b65508ae9ee
  4. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  5. Scammers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scammers: Not a question but beware on rocket league of [mod removed], he scammed me for valuable wheels but I threatened him with report. 7343ce47-4fb4-4540-815c-6133cfb71760
  6. scammers in black ops 2 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammers in black ops 2 live: dzień dobry.. oszustów w black ops 2 live jest już plagą, czasami nie można w ogóle grać lub wyjść z gry, tylko pomaga wyłączyć konsolę, aby gracze mogli włamać się do „graczy”, którzy korzystają...
  7. Online scammer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online scammer: hello Xbox community I need help to resolve a problem and was reffered here. Yesterday my little cousin was scammed for a 25$ xbox card that i had purchased for him he is an online scammer trying...
  8. Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] [Mod Removed – Personal Information] Some random user messaged me asking if i wanted free in game currency. I replied with “Wha..?”. A few messages later he...
  9. Xbox one being hacked by scammer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one being hacked by scammer: Anyone else had this issue today. A scammer is hacking xbox one accounts and asking for money to unblock account. Seems to be affecting entire home internet. Won't be paying them. Anyone got any...
  10. [Mod Removed – Profanity] scammers belong on Facebook not here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] scammers belong on Facebook not here!: This is the third person that has started following me and does nothing but post these and spam me with private messages of the same thing! This is [Mod Removed – Profanity] that these people are...