Scammers

Discus and support Scammers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has anyone blocked a scammer but still receives messages from them? How do you stop this from happening permanently? 98cd9bb4-92fb-4b22-a095-584ad914c914 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anto00700, May 6, 2019.

1. Anto00700
    Anto00700 Guest

Scammers

Has anyone blocked a scammer but still receives messages from them? How do you stop this from happening permanently?

:)

Anto00700, May 6, 2019
  2. PithyRumble Win User

ANNOYING

If it's not a scammer to begin with...
  3. chemicalsora Win User

Ghosts Beta

There is no beta. Anyone who is promising that is a scammer.
  4. KillB0y1975 Win User

Redeem Code error "This code isn't active yet".

they are trying to rip us off scammers
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

HOW DO YOU SEND ONE NOTE TO YOUR ENTIRE FRIENDS LIST AT ONE TIME?

I wonder if it`s the phishing scammer?
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Anyone just get a message from LIVE?

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Yeah, I've had messages from LIVE before. Usually about surveys.

It's a legit message though. If it were dodgy, why would they be asking you to get more protection for you account? A scammer wouldn't do that.

[/quote]

That's exactly the kind of poor reasoning that a lot of scammers make money from. You can click on a link and think that you are entering your details into the proper site, when you are really handing your details over to the scammers on a fake one. Google
    'FIFA ultimate team scammers' for examples of this type of scam.
Thema:

Scammers

1. Scammers - Similar Threads - Scammers

2. Scammers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scammers: Not a question but beware on rocket league of [mod removed], he scammed me for valuable wheels but I threatened him with report. 7343ce47-4fb4-4540-815c-6133cfb71760
  3. scammers in black ops 2 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammers in black ops 2 live: dzień dobry.. oszustów w black ops 2 live jest już plagą, czasami nie można w ogóle grać lub wyjść z gry, tylko pomaga wyłączyć konsolę, aby gracze mogli włamać się do „graczy”, którzy korzystają...
  4. Online scammer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online scammer: hello Xbox community I need help to resolve a problem and was reffered here. Yesterday my little cousin was scammed for a 25$ xbox card that i had purchased for him he is an online scammer trying...
  5. Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] [Mod Removed – Personal Information] Some random user messaged me asking if i wanted free in game currency. I replied with “Wha..?”. A few messages later he...
  6. Xbox one being hacked by scammer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one being hacked by scammer: Anyone else had this issue today. A scammer is hacking xbox one accounts and asking for money to unblock account. Seems to be affecting entire home internet. Won't be paying them. Anyone got any...
  7. [Mod Removed – Profanity] scammers belong on Facebook not here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] scammers belong on Facebook not here!: This is the third person that has started following me and does nothing but post these and spam me with private messages of the same thing! This is [Mod Removed – Profanity] that these people are...
  8. Sold game code to eBay scammer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold game code to eBay scammer: As the title says, sold a game code on eBay. After redeeming the code, the purchaser issued a chargeback with their credit card company stating the charge was unauthorized. Two other sellers on...
  9. Scammers making accounts pretending they are girls who have naked pictures in exchange for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammers making accounts pretending they are girls who have naked pictures in exchange for ...: Look here, look Listen. seriously listen this person everyday keeps adding me and a 1,000 other people with different gamertags all starting with sexual refrences wether its sexygirl with a...
  10. scammers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammers: can we please call the xbox people about the scammers on trending that keep scamming people about gift cards and vbucks and fake giveways, i tryed soo many times to report them and they still...