Scammers

Discus and support Scammers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got send a free $10 gift card on messages from XBox live. I know its not from Microsoft, but how do i know its not a scammer trying to possess my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shomilong Ding-Dong, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Scammers

I got send a free $10 gift card on messages from XBox live. I know its not from Microsoft, but how do i know its not a scammer trying to possess my bank info?

:)

Shomilong Ding-Dong, Nov 26, 2019
  2. PithyRumble Win User

ANNOYING

If it's not a scammer to begin with...
  3. chemicalsora Win User

Ghosts Beta

There is no beta. Anyone who is promising that is a scammer.
  4. DANKK BROWNIE Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

I would believe because of scammers
  5. KillB0y1975 Win User

Redeem Code error "This code isn't active yet".

they are trying to rip us off scammers
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

HOW DO YOU SEND ONE NOTE TO YOUR ENTIRE FRIENDS LIST AT ONE TIME?

I wonder if it`s the phishing scammer?
Thema:

Scammers

1. Scammers - Similar Threads - Scammers

2. Microsoft Store Customer Service Refusing to Apologise for messing up my order - SCAMMERS!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Customer Service Refusing to Apologise for messing up my order - SCAMMERS!: I have never seen such a customer service arrogance in over 20 years of dealing with customer service. I have ordered items (Microsoft order no. 2700758187) and asked by direct Phone call for ALL...
  3. Scammer harassing me for several months.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammer harassing me for several months.: So, since around November-December of 2019, I’ve been harassed, stalked, spammed, and threatened by a scammer, who shall remain nameless of course. All of it started when I commented on their...
  4. mom trying to understand scammers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mom trying to understand scammers: My other son was on xbox and was scammed out of our username and password and the person then went into our account and made a purchase and changed my son's gamertag as well as our microsoft...
  5. I want to get a scammer punished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get a scammer punished: Scammer's username - [mod removed] So to get things started, I not looking for this player to get like perm banned but suspended just to teach them a lesson. On to the main part, I was on the...
  6. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  7. Scammers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scammers: Not a question but beware on rocket league of [mod removed], he scammed me for valuable wheels but I threatened him with report. 7343ce47-4fb4-4540-815c-6133cfb71760
  8. Scammers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Scammers: Has anyone blocked a scammer but still receives messages from them? How do you stop this from happening permanently? 98cd9bb4-92fb-4b22-a095-584ad914c914
  9. scammers in black ops 2 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    scammers in black ops 2 live: dzień dobry.. oszustów w black ops 2 live jest już plagą, czasami nie można w ogóle grać lub wyjść z gry, tylko pomaga wyłączyć konsolę, aby gracze mogli włamać się do „graczy”, którzy korzystają...
  10. Online scammer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online scammer: hello Xbox community I need help to resolve a problem and was reffered here. Yesterday my little cousin was scammed for a 25$ xbox card that i had purchased for him he is an online scammer trying...