Scanning QR code does nothing? how do I link ?

Discus and support Scanning QR code does nothing? how do I link ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I scan the xbox QR from my discord app nothing happens. When I use my camera to scan the code it just bring up my discord. Not further... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ParagonGoblin, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Scanning QR code does nothing? how do I link ?

Whenever I scan the xbox QR from my discord app nothing happens. When I use my camera to scan the code it just bring up my discord. Not further prompts. How do I link!

submitted by /u/ParagonGoblin
    [link] [comments]

/u/ParagonGoblin, Aug 3, 2022
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Kinect 2.0 Review

I actually really do love the QR code scanning.
  3. Order Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

scan the qr code given with a qr reader.
  4. Win7kid Win User

Day One Achievement?

This with the QR codes being implemented does that mean that you have to use your system to scan the code. What i'm trying to say will still the cards have the numbers and letters on the card or just the QR code?
  5. RarestLime70 Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

It’s fixed go to broadcast on Xbox menu it will ask you to scan a QR code then do the rest on your phone thin it will work as a your live stream. Then go to linked accounts and hit show on Profile
  6. RarestLime70 Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

It’s fixed go to broadcast on Xbox menu it will ask you to scan a QR code then do the rest on your phone thin it will work as a your live stream. Then go to linked accounts and hit show on Profile
Thema:

Scanning QR code does nothing? how do I link ?

1. Scanning QR code does nothing? how do I link ? - Similar Threads - Scanning code does

2. My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan: My bar code ripped off my $15 Xbox gift card how do I still get to use it I threw away the receipt ***Moved from Microsoft Education / Office / Other*** 9903b272-a080-4a39-a629-a9d17f179a83
  3. 50 cent blood on the sand O.G. achievement won't scan

in XBoX on Consoles
    50 cent blood on the sand O.G. achievement won't scan: “I belong to the true achievements community. They scan my xbox in order to update my progress to the site. The settings are in order for this to occur. It works well for all achievements but one:...
  4. Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?: I filed a police report as its obviously step one. The detective said without camera footage or finding the device and calling them to the scene could they help. Other than flag it as stolen in...
  5. Scanning for installed games after restoring/reinstalling Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Scanning for installed games after restoring/reinstalling Windows?: Hello there! I had to restore Windows due to some error (blue screen kept appearing after start up). I had a few games installed at my HD (windows is located at another drive, SSD). So I wonder...
  6. I got a scan code instead of a redeem code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a scan code instead of a redeem code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I brought Fortnite Limited edition with all the fixings. In that package was suppose to be a digital code for an extra copy of the game to give to a friend but I only got the Kinect scan code and...
  7. YouTube videos now have a QR code to scan, how does this work and what can you do with it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube videos now have a QR code to scan, how does this work and what can you do with it?: I noticed on the youtube app when you are playing a video then go down for options, there is a QR code that you can scan. How does this work? I downloaded a QR scanner on my phone and tried to...
  8. Kinect camera won't scan QR codes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect camera won't scan QR codes.: My kinect camera won't recognize any QR codes? I just updated my Xbox one maybe that's why, not sure how to fix it. Is anyone else's having this proble? ec78c875-17f2-4edd-b550-d2a41536cf36
  9. I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold: I redeemed my code for xbox one 15 min back but still i cannot download any free game. Infact when i try to redeem code again to confirm it shows it has already been redeemed. What to do ?...
  10. How do you scan TV codes with your Xbox one media controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you scan TV codes with your Xbox one media controller: Want to use my Xbox One media controller to control my Samsung TV volume but I am having issues with that. I tried 1004 and other codes that I found online and none seem to work. Does any one...