Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

Discus and support Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X Clubbsy X, Dec 31, 2015.

1. X Clubbsy X
    X Clubbsy X Guest

I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks

:)

X Clubbsy X, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Jelldernaut
    Jelldernaut Guest
    The only thing Dead Space 3 needs....

Random spawns would be the best, as would spawning without the "Hey look at me!" music and such. Monsters that you don't see are much scarier than the ones that are standing right in front of you.

Jelldernaut, Dec 31, 2015
  3. IcemanOU32
    IcemanOU32 Guest
    What monster dont you like

any and all monsters that kill me Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion :(

IcemanOU32, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

I know Deathclaws will always rank up there, but the Yao Guai is the freakiest of the bunch for me.

Eggnogga, Dec 31, 2015
  5. I'm always excited to see a deathclaw.

I REALLY hate the flying bugs, crawling bugs and the molerats always scare me. They pop out of nowhere and the horrible sound they make just makes my skin crawl.

BizarroMantis, Dec 31, 2015
  6. Bloodbugs, since they're irritating and give very little xp lol

Fear Thy Waffle, Jan 3, 2016
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Just started playing last night so I haven't gotten far enough to make a decision on that yet.

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

There's a point in game when you run into a deathclaw while you're inside a building. The deathclaw you get is based on what level you are when you get there. That's probably the worst one so far.

AKA The Seeker, Jan 4, 2016
  9. Hoveringpie
    Hoveringpie Guest
    You mean the museum of witchcraft AKA? And I know people would automatically say deathclaws but put me up against two of them to one feral ghoul. Those zombie rotting maggot farms!

Hoveringpie, Jan 5, 2016
  10. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    people are the worst, all that cussin, i know we're shooting at each other, but its just business no reason not be cordial

APOCACIDE, Jan 5, 2016
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Mirelurk Queens all day long.....

John Dowding, Jan 25, 2016
  12. TheEndi24
    TheEndi24 Guest
    It's not hard to kill, but the Swan just jumping out of that pond is so scary.

TheEndi24, Jan 25, 2016
  13. ZOMBIE Drogo
    ZOMBIE Drogo Guest

Death claws on my end my guy is a level 22 and I built him more for finding rare items and hacking so his combat skills are lacking

ZOMBIE Drogo, Jan 31, 2016
  14. The flying bugs are very annoying

festivechip765, Jan 31, 2016
  15. None if you have a Gauss Rifle.

Mogwai Warrior, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion - Similar Threads - Scariest Hardest Monsters

2. Hardest achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest achievement?: For me it was the Lone Wolf achievement in Halo 5, where you have to complete the campaign on legendary by yourself. It took me quite some time to get it, in fact I'd say the Lone wolf...
  3. Scariest level/area in a non-horror game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest level/area in a non-horror game?: Like the title says, what is one of the scariest levels/areas in a non-horror game that you've played? And why? Mine is Ravenholm from Half-Life 2. I first played that game years ago on my old...
  4. Hardest Game moments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest Game moments: Infamous difficulty was not that hard, it was ok but could have been a lot harder. b3e46899-d67d-4448-98a5-d22eeb6084ee
  5. Hardest mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest mission?: The mission of the giant worm in gears of war 2. Especially the part of the end. 12a949d1-b6ef-4875-a804-520532dada92
  6. Hardest decision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest decision: What was the hardest decision you have ever made in a game? For me one of them would be telling Clementine to kill Lee in walking dead tell tale series. 5c3f6390-8603-4521-9fe6-8f834770c070
  7. The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.: I can tell you, RIGHT NOW, without fear of correction...the OUTLAST TRINITY damaged me for life. QUESTION: What game are YOU afraid to play with the sound up and the lights off?...
  8. ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!: Is Cuphead Xbox One's Hardest Game? - Video Preview It's no secret that Cuphead, despite its gorgeous Disney Silly Symphonies inspired artwork, is hard as nails. Channeling vintage Contra,...
  9. What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?: ........... Hello everyone :) ........... What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? ........... Just to be clear, it doesn't count if the game is really hard and you didn't finish it....
  10. Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?: Dead Space 2 Dead Space Silent Hill Dead Space 3 Will be picking up Outlast next week so maybe that will be the 5th. 77137b12-e569-4e53-952e-576f5b7bd9a7