Scariest level/area in a non-horror game?

Discus and support Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, what is one of the scariest levels/areas in a non-horror game that you've played? And why? Mine is Ravenholm from Half-Life 2. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

Like the title says, what is one of the scariest levels/areas in a non-horror game that you've played? And why?

Mine is Ravenholm from Half-Life 2. I first played that game years ago on my old account, I was a teenager back then, plus I hadn't gotten into horror games yet. So it scared me quite a bit. It still scares me, but just not as much.

The reasons why it was scary for me? The eerie atmosphere, the zombies, and it's the first time you encounter the poison headcrabs. I hate those things, they still freak me out! That hissing noise when they spot you, and that awful screech when they jump
    and attack you? Gives me chills. The worst part is that they lower your health to one point! And not to mention the zombie that carries them on his back and throws them at you! Rude. >:U I make sure to have plenty of grenades with me.

Another area worth mentioning is the ant-lion nest area in episode 2. I'm not a fan of insects. So when I first played that game and found out you have to go through the ant-lion nest? I thought I was gonna cry. That area doesn't bother me as much now, but
    I still cringe a bit when I play that level.

Now it's your turn to share. Thanks for taking the time to read through this. Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? :)

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Aug 7, 2019
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

playing Halo: Combat Evolved solo at night and get to
    343 Guilty Spark on legendary difficulty.
  3. TimidMinds Win User

Def agree with portal levels, those are creepy
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Both Super Duper Marts from Fallouts 3 and 4. One was full of raiders and the other was full of ghouls, lets just say the atmosphere was unintentionally spooky in my opinion. I think Fallout 3 had it beat though with the inclusion of the Dunwich Building
    and the Easter Egg that gives it a purpose in the Point Lookout DLC. very good stuff for any H.P. Lovecraft fans.
  5. GlitchMasterEh Win User

The Library from Halo: CE. Unnerved the **** out of me when I first played it. D:
  6. AdamKronus Win User

The memory of the name fails me now but the deeper levels of Hollow Knight made me very scared!
Thema:

1. Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? - Similar Threads - Scariest level area

2. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunter glitch -- level exit: When I get to the portion of the dungeon at the end, the portion of the screen farthest to the right doesn't show anything except dark squares. As a result I can't see where to finish/exit the...
  4. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  5. alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.: alpha ring level 20 expert with 3 years and did not recieve new dashboard when others who never put time in got it. 10 people on my list got it and dont even remmeber they were in the program. i...
  6. how can i get all my levels back up after uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i get all my levels back up after uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft ultimate...: how can i get all my levels back up after uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft ultimate word games 67d465bd-0d1a-4cc4-9ca2-144ac9feea43
  7. How do I level Up

in XboX Insiders
    How do I level Up: I've seen and tried to search for this with limited results. I have the app for a few months now and did everything that has been available to me. But I'm still lvl1 and 15/20 points. Am I missing...
  8. The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.: I can tell you, RIGHT NOW, without fear of correction...the OUTLAST TRINITY damaged me for life. QUESTION: What game are YOU afraid to play with the sound up and the lights off?...
  9. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  10. Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?: Dead Space 2 Dead Space Silent Hill Dead Space 3 Will be picking up Outlast next week so maybe that will be the 5th. 77137b12-e569-4e53-952e-576f5b7bd9a7