Scariest level/area in a non-horror game?

Discus and support Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, what is one of the scariest levels/areas in a non-horror game that you've played? And why? Mine is Ravenholm from Half-Life 2. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

Like the title says, what is one of the scariest levels/areas in a non-horror game that you've played? And why?

Mine is Ravenholm from Half-Life 2. I first played that game years ago on my old account, I was a teenager back then, plus I hadn't gotten into horror games yet. So it scared me quite a bit. It still scares me, but just not as much.

The reasons why it was scary for me? The eerie atmosphere, the zombies, and it's the first time you encounter the poison headcrabs. I hate those things, they still freak me out! That hissing noise when they spot you, and that awful screech when they jump
    and attack you? Gives me chills. The worst part is that they lower your health to one point! And not to mention the zombie that carries them on his back and throws them at you! Rude. >:U I make sure to have plenty of grenades with me.

Another area worth mentioning is the ant-lion nest area in episode 2. I'm not a fan of insects. So when I first played that game and found out you have to go through the ant-lion nest? I thought I was gonna cry. That area doesn't bother me as much now, but
    I still cringe a bit when I play that level.

Now it's your turn to share. Thanks for taking the time to read through this. Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? :)

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Aug 7, 2019
  2. BeefyJerky Win User

I've always thought the Flood on the original Halo was pretty freaky... kept me on edge!
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

When I was little, the sixth mission of Halo CE.
    I was afraid of the music that had that atmosphere before the floods appeared.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

I jumped the first time I saw the flood in a Halo game coming at me. The bigger scare for me was playing the King Kong game on the 360 with the giant bugs. That had me cringing. Those are not something I would want to see in real life.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

One of the missions for excaliber umbra on warframe got pretty creepy haha.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Scariest level in a NON horror game? lol

Minecraft. You're happily digging some sand, to make sandstone, and all of a sudden the ENTIRE surrounding area around you FALLS, you end up falling miles down, MIRACULOUSLY LAND with one heart, and start to see creepers and a skeleton, moving towards you,
    about to fire arrows. Do you eat, lay a torch, or do you draw your sword?

Yeah. When you've been working on your world for a while, chillin with music/ambient YouTube vids, and this happens.. it's scary. xD

L
Thema:

1. Scariest level/area in a non-horror game? - Similar Threads - Scariest level area

2. Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups

in XboX Insiders
    Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups: One of my favorite things about the Xbox UI is the ability to pin and make groups on the home page. I use these functions for my multiplayer games, physical backlog, Game Pass, etc. As of a day...
  3. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]
  4. Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing: Objective - Destroy an Avatar with The Commando Will not register or advance to show it is done (xbox 1x backward compatible game) a9325b53-aa09-429c-ad02-decb1e73f508
  5. Does anyone know how many levels in Spider Grandmaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how many levels in Spider Grandmaster?: I'm at 280 with no end in site. 1b0d8088-a02d-4045-a407-a91c4adde258
  6. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  8. The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The SCARIEST of ALL TIME.: I can tell you, RIGHT NOW, without fear of correction...the OUTLAST TRINITY damaged me for life. QUESTION: What game are YOU afraid to play with the sound up and the lights off?...
  9. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  10. Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Top 5Y Scariest Game(s) You've Played on XBOX (or any platform) So Far?: Dead Space 2 Dead Space Silent Hill Dead Space 3 Will be picking up Outlast next week so maybe that will be the 5th. 77137b12-e569-4e53-952e-576f5b7bd9a7