Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud?

Discus and support Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says ... do you think it's going to be the last microsoft console? to then go to a service like google? 7592144e-990e-478c-89e6-56197dd5091d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FabianGG1986, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FabianGG1986
    FabianGG1986 Guest

As the title says ... do you think it's going to be the last microsoft console? to then go to a service like google?

:)

FabianGG1986, Jun 12, 2019
  2. FabianGG1986 Win User

Excellent response, very good, you were attentive to E3. I think and I hope that it will be like that, we will see what the market and the competition holds in a couple of years
  3. bowski477 Win User

4. Its Levels End Win User

Scarlet releases when? Christmas of next year?
  5. Saeleth Win User

Never, people like having the hardware. Cloud gaming is cool, but won't ever be a replacement.
  6. Widget1979 Win User

I don't think so. I think consoles will be going strong for alot longer yet. They'll just evolve as the years press on.
Thema:

1. Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud? - Similar Threads - Scarlet last generation

2. Xbox Scarlet connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet connectivity: This is a question that is probably too early on to determine but hoping i can get an answer. Will next gen console still be able to support third party accessories like razor wolverine...
  3. New xbox Scarlet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox Scarlet.: Id like to see some kind of VR option. 20ce758c-c3cd-4fd0-9a99-e503ac3edded
  4. Xbox Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet: The Xbox Scarlet is coming out in 2020 my question is about the Xbox one X how long will Xbox one remain on the market after the Scarlet comes out? How long will Microsoft continue to make games...
  5. 21:9 display support for Xbox Scarlet ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    21:9 display support for Xbox Scarlet ?: Wanting to upgrade my desktop monitor. Not a big fan of tall monitors. I tried a 32" monitor, but it was just too much. A widescreen would be a great compromise. I've been searching high and low...
  6. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  7. Xbox Scarlet Pre-Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet Pre-Order: Hi guys, Has anyone heard anything yet about pre-orders for the new Xbox? I would like to pre-order mine to ensure I have it on launch day :) Thanks! 52c66e25-63db-491d-aa60-4931ec868382
  8. Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet: So I plan on getting the Xbox one X because my og xbone is very faulty. But i don't want to get the Xbox one X then have to upgrade two years or so later because no games are releasing on the Xbox...
  9. Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?: Personally I am going to wait - both for the new console and for the new Halo - getting them both at the same time (hoping for a bundle) I think the new console is going to be game changing (no...
  10. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc