Scientific Atlanta: Xbox won't connect to wireless modem

Discus and support Scientific Atlanta: Xbox won't connect to wireless modem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Scientific Atlanta (Modems/Gateways): Xbox won't connect to wireless modem Error message says can't recognize mac address... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LoudTortoise214, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Scientific Atlanta: Xbox won't connect to wireless modem

Scientific Atlanta (Modems/Gateways): Xbox won't connect to wireless modem
    Error message says can't recognize mac address

:)

LoudTortoise214, Dec 24, 2016
  2. Xbox One "disconnecting" my router/cable modem when I shut it down

Yes, the modem is Scientific Atlanta 2100. The Xbox One is plugged directly into the wall.

bk718gangster, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Xbox One "disconnecting" my router/cable modem when I shut it down

Thanks. I have a wireless connection to the Xbox One using a Scientific Atlanta cable modem (via Cox) and D-Link router (Model Dir-628). My wifi works fine while gaming/watching movies etc. on my Xbox One. The connection works with other devices even after
    I've shut the Xbox One off, but when I unplug it from the outlet then the wifi freezes until I unplug/plug the modem and the router.

bk718gangster, Dec 24, 2016
Thema:

Scientific Atlanta: Xbox won't connect to wireless modem

1. Scientific Atlanta: Xbox won't connect to wireless modem - Similar Threads - Scientific Atlanta won't

2. Xbox Live Pc won't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Pc won't log in: "Sign in" in the app, it opens a little window and suggests me my Microsoft account. I choose that and soon after it shows me my username and says "Welcome back". Then I have the option to "switch...
  3. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  4. Halo master chief collection won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo master chief collection won't launch: So I wanted to play halo on pc but when I installed it, it won't even launch! I would click play the Xbox app would minimize like normal I waited for a couple minutes and it didn't launch then I...
  5. Xcloud Tmobile LTEm(Atlanta) vs Wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Tmobile LTEm(Atlanta) vs Wifi: Am I the only one whose Xcloud performs better over Tmobile LTE vs wifi? I have two Asus mesh routers, latest updates, 400 meg connection with Xfinity. I sit where my phone shows max signal, but...
  6. Cisco Scientific Atlanta DPC2100/EPC2100: What ports need to be open and how?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Scientific Atlanta DPC2100/EPC2100: What ports need to be open and how?: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Scientific Atlanta DPC2100/EPC2100 (Modem): What ports need to be open and how? I'm guessing it's that since it looks like the one I'm using. I just upgraded to a new...
  7. LIVE~@@ Atlanta Falcons vs New York Jets live stream 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE~@@ Atlanta Falcons vs New York Jets live stream 2018: Hey NFL Football fan, Watch Atlanta Falcons vs Seattle Seahawks live exclusive American, National Football League and other football matches in our online TV. It is too much easy to watch the NFL...
  8. https://www.livegamevshdtv.com/2017/11/20/atlanta- falcons-vs-seattle-seahawks/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    https://www.livegamevshdtv.com/2017/11/20/atlanta- falcons-vs-seattle-seahawks/: https://www.livegamevshdtv.com/2017/11/20/atlanta-falcons-vs-seattle-seahawks/ https://www.livegamevshdtv.com/2017/11/20/atlanta-falcons-vs-seattle-seahawks/...
  9. With standard (TWC) cable, a Scientific Atlanta box, what are DVR solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With standard (TWC) cable, a Scientific Atlanta box, what are DVR solutions?: Can XBOX record shows? Right now, I think if I could do that I wouldn't go back to analog remote. I know that my pause, stop and play commands do nothing to the signal. Are there any solutions...
  10. Comcast Scientific Atlanta 4250HDC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comcast Scientific Atlanta 4250HDC Issue: I have a Scientific Atlanta 4250HDC setup top box with Comcast. I connected it and watched TV with my XBOX ONE for a day and a half without a problem. This afternoon the picture on every channel...