Scoring suggestion

Discus and support Scoring suggestion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As per the Daily Challenges on Microsoft Mahjong could the scoring be changed to be the same. I like the idea of having to go through to Platinum and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pclevel, May 11, 2015.

1. pclevel
    pclevel Guest

Scoring suggestion

As per the Daily Challenges on Microsoft Mahjong could the scoring be changed to be the same. I like the idea of having to go through to Platinum and then all the way to the last day of the month instead of Sudoku's current whereas you hit gold by the 20
    - 21st of the month. It seems a waste of time playing it after then but chnging to the other makes you want to play everydy to the end!

Thanks and kind regards

Phil

:)

pclevel, May 11, 2015
  2. Jetgodd
    Jetgodd Guest
    uno 360

Scoring problem on UNO Xbox 360 scoring on Ranked matches

Jetgodd, May 11, 2015
  3. Scoring Errors in Daily Challenges

I solved every Daily Challenge in the month of February. However, the Calendar indicates 0/5, 2/5 and 3/5 on three of the days in February. Moreover, the Challenge Tracker bar indicates -7 Challenges for Perfect. Any suggestions to remedy this scoring
    snafu?

SeparateTax341, May 12, 2015
  4. {Parity} Win User

Gamerscore

I cant reconcile getting money for gamer score. Not something that I would suggest.
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

Would you please quit destroying the team vehicles in Firefight!

I suggest play in the Score Attack playlist. Fight alone and get all the credit.
  6. Fa1l3n Ang3l 7 Win User

Fallout 4 achievement not contributing to total gamerscore

Thank you for the reply. The score is still inaccurate at the moment, but I will do as you suggested and give it more time.
  7. BongKaos Win User

My gamerscore reset.

SKG--- I would suggest a topic of your own..... Glitch score? IMO it's fair. All or nothing........ GOOD LUCK!!!!
  8. COD 2 HALO Win User

Price Drop Already? Kinda...

Epic Louie I don't whether to congratulate you or suggest help for your obvious gaming addiction, due to you gaming score. Sorry.
Thema:

Scoring suggestion

1. Scoring suggestion - Similar Threads - Scoring suggestion

2. Gamer Score Reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Score Reduced: I had been playing Destiny 2 with some friends and had randomly checked my profile and when I did I saw that my gamerscore dropped drastically. It went from around 34,000 to 2,700. All I wanna...
  3. Achievement score incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement score incorrect: I was getting really close to having 170k Gamerscore but I got an achievement in Dishonoured 2 and now my total score shows 95,555 G. I don't know why it's doing this but it's been this way for...
  4. my gamer score has reset 1500738503

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gamer score has reset 1500738503: my gamer score just reset, i had 30000+ and now i only have 660 gamer score 274a3546-2540-4b71-af3b-3b1d8f321ff5
  5. lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer score: i had almost 2k gamer score and i know its not a lot but i lost it yesterday and now i have 35. how do i get it back? :( da3708cf-7b43-4b4d-b7a3-cb627276b3a5
  6. Gamer Score Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Score Reset: I was at work, got home and didn’t even realize my score has been completely wiped for no reason that i know of. Only reason i knew was because it gave me an achievement for scoring my first goal...
  7. Gamer score issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer score issue: Has anyone else experienced an issue showing the incorrect gamerscore for your account? I lost about 10k gamerscore and was completing achievements I did back in 2017 today....
  8. Gamer score decreased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score decreased: So, my Xbox gamer score has decreased by quite a lot. It’s now on 55. If I go to my achievements it still says what I have earned. I’m really confused I don’t understand why my gamer score seems...
  9. gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer score: My gamerscore was around 9000 and all of a sudden it went down to 0 and im really confused 7060e986-1d13-45a0-9a9c-ceed23c724a8
  10. Gamer score reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score reduced: I turned on my xbox today after not playing for a few days and my gamerscore has been reduced by about 20,000 G. Also achievements I’ve already got are popping up but not actually adding to my...