scorpioking2010 is still suspended

Discus and support scorpioking2010 is still suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014.

1. scorpioking2010 is still suspended

im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like paying for something i cant use.

:)

AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Still suspended

It says my 12 month pre-paid subcription is suspended. It was added to my account just before it got suspended for the debit card expiary and the pre paid ended in 2010. I had only used a month of it when it was banned. How do i sort this

VeryHappy Jack, Feb 23, 2014
  3. EnuffElement
    EnuffElement Guest
    Still suspended

My account VeryHappy Jack was suspended about two years ago because my payment details expired, i have just been able to update them without any trouble and just added a paypal account but am now still banned. Please sort this out as i want to get back into
    playing online

EnuffElement, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

still suspended

7. VernierSlake Win User

Still suspended

You need to pay off anything you owe before you're allowed back online. Go to billing.microsoft.com and check to see if you owe anything.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Still suspended

You need to phone Xbox Support because it looks like you have a billing violation.
  9. VeryHappy Jack Win User

Still suspended

It says my 12 month pre-paid subcription is suspended. It was added to my account just before it got suspended for the debit card expiary and the pre paid ended in 2010. I had only used a month of it when it was banned. How do i sort this
Thema:

1. scorpioking2010 is still suspended - Similar Threads - scorpioking2010 still suspended

2. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Backwards compatibility still a demand: There was a decent closed subject from 2018 on this but I know there is still a large amount of fans who would love this title to be available. The past thread had comments about a lack of US...
  3. Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.)

in XboX Insiders
    Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.): Good Morning, everyone. So apparently, I've been having some Party & Game Invite Issues with Xbox due to me being part of the Insiders Program. I see that they fixed the Invites... But now, I...
  4. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  5. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  6. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up

in XboX Insiders
    I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up: [IMG] submitted by /u/ColaGamingYT [link] [comments]
  7. Belgium language still in France!!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Belgium language still in France!!??: When are we able to buy or rent movies in English with dutch subtitles instead of France when you have your location on Belgium,same with the achievements ?We are 2020 you are running behind...
  8. I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that: Just wondering if I bought a new Xbox one x can I still merge my alpha skip ahead over to that Xbox just under my Xbox live progile? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  9. Case review overturned but i am still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Case review overturned but i am still banned: Long story short the enformemt team suspened me from showing my first an last name to the public because it was “offensive” the display name was “use code HJ” an they ban me from displaying to...
  10. Still haven't recieved my holiday codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved my holiday codes: I bought the 3 month xbox game pass ultimate with the holiday Spotify premium, discord and EA access promotion on the 29th of November. I only received the ea access code and I'm still waiting on...