scorpioking2010 is still suspended

Discus and support scorpioking2010 is still suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014.

1. scorpioking2010 is still suspended

im trying to figure out why my account is still suspended when the suspension was suppose to end today. please help me resolve this issue. i dont like paying for something i cant use.

:)

AbroadQuasar518, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Still suspended

It says my 12 month pre-paid subcription is suspended. It was added to my account just before it got suspended for the debit card expiary and the pre paid ended in 2010. I had only used a month of it when it was banned. How do i sort this

VeryHappy Jack, Feb 23, 2014
  3. EnuffElement
    EnuffElement Guest
    Still suspended

My account VeryHappy Jack was suspended about two years ago because my payment details expired, i have just been able to update them without any trouble and just added a paypal account but am now still banned. Please sort this out as i want to get back into
    playing online

EnuffElement, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

still suspended

7. VernierSlake Win User

Still suspended

You need to pay off anything you owe before you're allowed back online. Go to billing.microsoft.com and check to see if you owe anything.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Still suspended

You need to phone Xbox Support because it looks like you have a billing violation.
  9. VeryHappy Jack Win User

Still suspended

It says my 12 month pre-paid subcription is suspended. It was added to my account just before it got suspended for the debit card expiary and the pre paid ended in 2010. I had only used a month of it when it was banned. How do i sort this
Thema:

1. scorpioking2010 is still suspended - Similar Threads - scorpioking2010 still suspended

2. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6
  3. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically: I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people...
  4. Are the gold skins still earnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the gold skins still earnable?: This link shows gold skins you can unlock can you still do this? https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/road-to-gears-5 2f38720e-0eba-409f-8907-562da6fb923a
  5. "You're selected skin is still loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're selected skin is still loading": Recently Minecraft Xbox One isn't working. I keep having the same message on the home page saying "your selected skin is still loading." Well it never loads. I've tried reinstalling the game,...
  6. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  7. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  8. I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work: I have purchase a 2nd sealed mint in box game of Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness and im still experience the same thing ive payed £80 for the games (£40 each time) and the new game wont even load...
  9. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  10. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...