Scout success blocked XB1 Warframe

Discus and support Scout success blocked XB1 Warframe in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi - This success is blocked though my scout's level is at its max in the game. It's been blocked at 96% on XB1 for months. Anyone knows what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SpeedGrapher, Jul 30, 2018.

1. SpeedGrapher
    SpeedGrapher Guest

Hi -

This success is blocked though my scout's level is at its max in the game. It's been blocked at 96% on XB1 for months.

Anyone knows what I should do or what the problem is ?

Thanks !

:)

SpeedGrapher, Jul 30, 2018
  2. BuRnChoups
    BuRnChoups Guest
    Blocked success problem

Hello I have in my list of success several problem of devouring on my games such as:

Ghost Recon Widlands

Legendary Hunter

The merits of the case

Battlefield 1

Shoot down the giants

Master of Adaptation

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

Outside

Best of the best

The Witcher 3

Master of the Gwynt

Card collector

Master of the Way

Winner of Suffering

The Division

I do not know the fear

Need for Speed Rival

Friendly Race

Arrest between friends

Zoo Tycoon

One of each

Thank you kindly try to unlock them because I tried all the manipulations indicated but nothing has unlocked

cordially

BuRnChoups, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Success does not unlock on the extention Blizzard mountain on forza horizon 3

I am on windows 10 and I use the xbox aplication on which I see that my success remains blocked.

My application sychronizes well because I arrive unlocked the other successes there are just these four successes that remains blocked when they were completed.

XxThibochromexX, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, you'll want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for assistance.

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, you'll want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for assistance.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Block success

7. choppyseize Win User

Block success

Are you playing online or offline ?
  8. Lu1uch89 Win User

Block success

I already tried twice, and still noting, it does not work either :(
  9. Lu1uch89 Win User

Block success

I have already tried this solutions, that's why i'm posting here ^^
Thema:

1. Scout success blocked XB1 Warframe - Similar Threads - Scout success blocked

2. blocked Forza success

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked Forza success: Forza 7's successes are blocked impossible to unlock I would like it to be unlocked I almost finished my career is nothing has moved how can I do I contacted Xbox and Forza and the two tell me to...
  3. Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of success at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of success, to appear at the top of the screen. Thanks for your help^^...
  4. blocked success

in XboX Insiders
    blocked success: why my success does not unlock when I've done all I needed submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. problem of success

in XboX Insiders
    problem of success: after unlocking a success it does not show up in recent hits I unlocked several and none appear while on the app it tells me well that I have submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?: Since I can't send my console to an MS repair facility due to my region - I wanted to have some thoughts on the chances of the console failing again after an internal HDD replacement. Even...
  7. Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one: So the standard Looking for group* (lfg*) features is easy to make one by the following steps we all aware of,...
  8. "Scout" achievement has been "Done! Unlocking..." for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Scout" achievement has been "Done! Unlocking..." for 3 months: I have had this achievement say "Done! Unlocking..." since may and i've tried repeating the requirements, and spoken to the xbox support many times and so far haven't found a solution....
  9. no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available: I get a message that I am receiving assignment rewards of two different sniper rifles, but the rifles are always grayed out in the selection at the ammo crates. WTF is wrong?...
  10. Party Scout unanswered questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Scout unanswered questions: Hello all, I am not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this if desired, but I would like someone who actually knows to answer the questions. Party...