Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING

Discus and support Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanalbi, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Tanalbi
    Tanalbi Guest

I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself online once again

Got this one:

Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING [​IMG]

This is the socket:

And THIS is the actual socket of my Xbox 360 Elite, kinda different:

Voltage doubt and everything: Will it actually work? I am awaiting it's shipping tomorrow, but i had this doubt, since the sockets are different or so, do you think it will work?

:)

Tanalbi, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Tanalbi,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to purchase a third party power supply for your Xbox 360 Console. We do not recommend the use of third-party power supplies on an Xbox console, there is a risk that the power supply can damage your system.

Thanks for understanding.
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

I would try and find one that is actually for your one.
  4. WPAK Win User

X-Box 360 Slim not turning on - yellow/orange light on PSU - any ideas?

Hi there,

for now it doesn't sound like a PSU issue, it could be the console that isn't powering on and therefor won't trigger the PSU to show a green light (Which should be shown when console is on)

The best thing to try is to see if your PSU will work on a diffferent 360 console (be sure it's the same type) or to see if a different PSU will work on your console. To determine what part is causing the problem.

Be sure to double check the power usage/voltage for both console/psu and the voltage used in the UK, since they are from a different country. They need to match.
  5. Troeds Win User

Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

Okay, the only option is to go to a store then I guess! I don't doubt it's the PSU that's faulty. I'm trying to see now if it has anything to do with surges or voltage drops at home.

Thanks!
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Power supply

Hi,

as far as I know this is possible.

The output voltage from the PSU to the xbox is the same.

Only the input voltage is different.

Just make sure you don't simply connect you're own psu to an travel adapter !
Thema:

1. Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING - Similar Threads - Scrambled doubt X360

2. HDD games doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDD games doubt: Hi As some (If not only a little few) of you might recall since i actively posted a lot of Xbox 360 doubts in here, i just bought a few-years-used (I always wanted an Xbox 360, but i just had my...
  3. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  4. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  5. Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship: Olá Bom dia! Estou com uma duvida, não sabia onde perguntar, gostaria de saber se existe alguma possibilidade da Microsoft patrocinar um torneio referente a um dos games da própria Microsoft? Com...
  6. Duda con un DLC [Translate] Doubt with a DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duda con un DLC [Translate] Doubt with a DLC: Buen día a todos. Mi duda es, sí yo compro Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition ¿todos en mi xbox van a poder jugar con los agentes del año uno al cuatro? Ejemplo, yo compro ese...
  7. A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi everyone, If I upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, when the subscription ends, ¿Can I join only to Xbox Live Gold? ¿Or it's Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or nothing? Thanks for your attention....
  8. Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.: Panasonic (Televisions): Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. the image is scrambled only on the Xbox. Other devices work through the hdmi port? accdc7a4-5d31-480d-8eb8-da0c044e041d
  9. No picture or scrambled pixels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No picture or scrambled pixels: I was watching TV through the OneGuide just fine Thursday night. Friday morning I turned on my Xbox opened OneGuide and then I had the no cable connected screen. Then it would have scrambled...
  10. Pieces change to a scrambled abstract when put together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pieces change to a scrambled abstract when put together: Recently I have been experiencing a couple of problems: 1 The guide picture appears scrambled and therefore is no help when trying to identify the general area a piece or set of pieces should...