Scratched xbox gift card

Discus and support Scratched xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son had a Birthday party and received multiple gift cards. One of the children scratched the back too hard and partially removed the redeem code on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by abroom72, Apr 2, 2019.

1. abroom72
    abroom72 Guest

Scratched xbox gift card

My son had a Birthday party and received multiple gift cards. One of the children scratched the back too hard and partially removed the redeem code on a $25 xbox gift card. I have been chatting online with an Xbox representative and supervisor for over
    an hour to no avail. We have the card in hand with serial number and can see the first eight characters of the redeem code. They will not help unless we have the receipt from the purchase of the card. There were 20 children at the party and he received multiple
    xbox gift cards. I can't ask every parent for their receipts! Microsoft will not do anything without the receipt. I have the card in hand!!! Please help. This is very upsetting to my nine year old and to me, as that they will not offer any assistance.

:)

abroom72, Apr 2, 2019
  2. GustavoRS14 Win User

Scratched gift card

Contact the Support and see what they can do about It
  3. blueamcat Win User

Scratched gift card

Hey, you'd have to contact the support staff directly! They should be able to help. Link: here

Alternatively you can contact the phone team via 800-469-9269
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Scratched gift card

For this issue first you should contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund
  5. Smwutches Win User

Scratched xbox gift card

Unfortunately there are people who are not as honest and have stolen gift cards and would try to get them activated the same way if possible. That's why proof of purchase is required. Unfortunately without that all you can do is try guessing what the code
    is.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Scratched xbox gift card

Hello abroom72,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the prepaid code is not able to be redeemed. We understand that it may be difficult to locate the receipt. The ambassadors, moderators and volunteer moderators do not have the ability
    to replace prepaid codes or manage the billing section of an account. The
    Xbox Support Team
    are the people that handle damaged prepaid codes. We suggest following up with the support team in order to resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Scratched xbox gift card

1. Scratched xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Scratched gift card

2. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  3. Carte à gratter illisible [Mod Translation-Unreadable scratch card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carte à gratter illisible [Mod Translation-Unreadable scratch card]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté une carte cadeau XBOX hier. En grattant la carte pour pouvoir l'utiliser aujourd'hui, une partie de la bande magnétique sur laquelle sont inscrits les codes s'est arrachée....
  4. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...
  5. XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code: Can you help with the above issue? ac28b725-16df-4177-8fe1-32d107213706
  6. Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code: Microsoft, I'm asking why You can't help me? I called last night spent 45 minutes with Your support team and You basically said thanks for the money but We cant help you. I bought 4 $25 gift...
  7. XBOX gift card scratched too hard and is unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift card scratched too hard and is unreadable: Hi, My daughter got a XBOX gift card for christmas and the car was scratched too hard and now the code is not readable. How can I get help from Microsoft ? I cannot reach anybody by phone......
  8. Scratched gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scratched gift card: Hey there... My son scratched his Xbox gift card too hard and now we can’t redeem the code! I have the original proof of purchase and the card, just wondering if there is anyway we can still...
  9. Scratched My Xbox Gift Card too Much

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratched My Xbox Gift Card too Much: Hi my xbox name is and I had just bought a $25 xbox gift card and can not read the code well enough to redeem it because I had scratched it too hard. Is there any other way that I could redeem...
  10. Xbox gift card code scratched off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code scratched off: I have a $25 Xbox gift card, but I scratched the code off in addition to the sticker covering it. How can I redeem my card? 6e079b88-1874-4edc-b4cf-89f53d88276b