Screen Captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Not Showing ANYWHERE!

Discus and support Screen Captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Not Showing ANYWHERE! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have checked the XBOX ONE Website, UbiSoft and directly on the XBOX ONE but I can not seem to locate my screen captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZyianJohnson, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ZyianJohnson
    ZyianJohnson Guest

I have checked the XBOX ONE Website, UbiSoft and directly on the XBOX ONE but I can not seem to locate my screen captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

:)

ZyianJohnson, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Hey there ZyianJohnson,

Are you referring to the photos from the in-game photo mode? Unfortunately for these on the Xbox you'd need to take screenshots of the photos using the Xbox screenshot feature (Xbox Button + Y) to have it added to your Live photo gallery.
    Please Note: You can find the photos you've already taken by filtering the map to view them.

If your just wanting to download the photos to your pc, you can also find them on the
    Assassins Creed Photo Mode website.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

4. Exoterror Win User

Game Vistas

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the first one that comes to mind for me. The Assassin's Creed games do a great job of showing you the scenery when you use a sync point
  5. ItchyFawn416794 Win User

Video games you quit and never finished?

Sadly Assassins creed odyssey
  6. KUCHARI Win User

whats everyone playing

assassins creed odyssey or rdr2
Thema:

1. Screen Captures for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Not Showing ANYWHERE! - Similar Threads - Screen Captures Assassin's

2. There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game: As we all know, Microsoft does not allow for the use of ":" (colons) in the naming convention of files. However, some games have them in their titles and this will prevent you from uploading your...
  4. Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?: Like just normally capture the screen, because every time you switch windows it just stops the capture which is annoying If not what do people recommend for screen capture? edit let me clarify...
  5. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...
  6. xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen: [img] for some reason my screen recorder and screenshot capture thing just doesn't pick up my layers? below is what its s'posed to look like, is something wrong?? Am I doing something wrong????...
  7. Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One: Hi there Unable to share from Xbox Live to Onedrive. I receive notification from my console to confirm that the content has been shared, but... It creates the "Xbox screenshots" folder in...
  8. taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app: i stream my xbox to my windows 10 laptop using the xbox companion app and connect a controller to the laptop to play, this works perfectly. if i try to take a capture or a clip i get a message...
  9. Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems: So whenever I try to either Upload a screenshot or a video it always comes up with a message showing that I can't upload game clips because my past behaviour, my account settings or a problem with...
  10. video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    video error, twitch and captured video only play a green screen: Hi I've posted this before, see below the fix worked but then upon restarting the xbox it has returned now the fix doesn't work. The fix was to hold power for 8 seconds to shut down and to remove...