Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One

Discus and support Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there Unable to share from Xbox Live to Onedrive. I receive notification from my console to confirm that the content has been shared, but... It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImtiyaazGajjar, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One

Hi there

Unable to share from Xbox Live to Onedrive.

I receive notification from my console to confirm that the content has been shared, but...

It creates the "Xbox screenshots" folder in OneDrive, but does not upload the files into the folder.

When I upload to Onedrive directly from my cellphone, it works perfectly.

I am not receiving any error messages on my console.

Regards

Imtiyaaz

:)

ImtiyaazGajjar, Feb 14, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

You can use the Upload Studio app on the Xbox to upload your captures to OneDrive. From OneDrive you are able to download your captures for sharing on your social media pages if you wish to do so.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

it might be that the fill size is to big to upload the content to onedrive
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Maybe its a glitch in the app
  6. KentuckyOstrich Win User

You may have not set up an account yet or you are using a different drive thats associated with a different account
Thema:

1. Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Screen Captures uploading

2. Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture: Hey, I'm wondering if this is an issue others are having as I cannot seem to find it mentioned anywhere. My XSX freezes for about a second or two during or right after 90% of all screenshots I...
  3. Xbox One X Screen Captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Screen Captures: So i have moved from the Sont camp to Xbox. Super satisified so far, but I do have 1 slight issue. I seem to be losing screen captures that I take. Ive made sure that I had plenty of disc space...
  4. Unable to connect external drive for screen and capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect external drive for screen and capture: Hello, I have been trying to set up my Xbox One so that it captures game play on an external drive. I first purchased a 2TB USB 3.1 pen drive. After formatting as NTFS, I had the error "Storage...
  5. Alpha Ring, constant sign outs, failure to capture screen shot when reporting

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring, constant sign outs, failure to capture screen shot when reporting: Xbox updated yesterday and today I've had a few issues, but most importantly I can't report due to the screen shot issue. Ms rewards link that says you can edge search on Xbox is dead due to...
  6. Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite: I have screen captures from Fortnite, but when I attempt to share them, the game tells me it’s unavailable to do this at this time, and “to try again later”. Anyone have an idea of how to fix this...
  7. There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game: As we all know, Microsoft does not allow for the use of ":" (colons) in the naming convention of files. However, some games have them in their titles and this will prevent you from uploading your...
  9. Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?: Like just normally capture the screen, because every time you switch windows it just stops the capture which is annoying If not what do people recommend for screen capture? edit let me clarify...
  10. Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems: So whenever I try to either Upload a screenshot or a video it always comes up with a message showing that I can't upload game clips because my past behaviour, my account settings or a problem with...