Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run

Discus and support Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased Simpsons hit and run and have tried playing it on the Xbox 360 yet, the game itself goes really small in the middle the screen is cut in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Archie Sinnott, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM.

1. Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run

Just purchased Simpsons hit and run and have tried playing it on the Xbox 360 yet, the game itself goes really small in the middle the screen is cut in half. On top of this, the screen seems to be quite laggy. The disc looks fine and all my other games work fine in this console. Can anyone help?

:)

Archie Sinnott, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  2. Archie Sinnott Win User

Thanks for the reply, I’ve only got one copy at hand and only have access to this console. Any idea if there are any solutions or any idea what could be wrong with the game?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Archie

So, is this a physical copy of the game, right?

As this issue is happening only with the game, I think the issue is with this specific disk

But would be great if you isolate a bit more the issue.

Are you able to test the disc using a different console?
    Or, what about trying to temporarily use a different resolution for your console?
    And, if possible. Try using a different game copy and insert it
  4. banky71 Win User

The Simpsons Hit and Run

good pick for a BC game. It was a pretty fun game.
  5. SoftClient63393 Win User

The Simpsons Hit and Run

I agree! As a big player of The Simpsons Tapped Out, I would love to play this!
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

The Simpsons Hit and Run

Thema:

1. Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run - Similar Threads - Screen errors Simpsons

2. Xbox One S stuck in start up error screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S stuck in start up error screen: So, I am so frustrated. My xbox has been refusing to launch a majority of my games for a day or so, and so I tried doing the whole power cycle thing, and it didn't seem to work. I then decided to...
  3. Xbox One Error Loop to troubleshoot screen (E101 and E102)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error Loop to troubleshoot screen (E101 and E102): Hi, can someone help please with my Xbox One with OS version showing as 22000.2989.amd64fre.xb_flt_2111co.211109-2200. I am getting E101 00000503 80070003 code and does not allow me to do...
  4. My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home screen won't work and my home button on my controller just leads me to a error: Whenever I turn on my xbox it is just a Grey screen and when I press the xbox button on my controller it says visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x80070490...
  5. minecraft dungeons error at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons error at loading screen: I recently bought minecraft dungeons on microsoft store but I keep getting an error which doesnt load the game. Its stuck at that redstone block spinning and I cannot play the game anymore. Ive...
  6. Call Of Duty Cold War zombies Shut down and black screen error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War zombies Shut down and black screen error: Have windows open and fans on still getting a Black Screen Ventilation error screen every other game works fine just when i go into Call of Duty Cold War zombies console shut itself down does not...
  7. White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming: I’ve followed all of the instructions for Xbox Cloud Gaming and I still get this white screen error on Xbox Cloud Gaming thru Xbox.com My iPhone’s one of the Compatible Devices. My Bluetooth...
  8. Xbox One S...Black screen of death + System errors random factory resets + 50% froozen loop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S...Black screen of death + System errors random factory resets + 50% froozen loop...: Hi everyone I need help...Because of the latest june OSU1 update and i managed to fix error E101 and E203 and even the worst E100 it took me the whole night then all of a sudden it prepared a new...
  9. How To Fix Most Game Errors that are stuck on loading Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Fix Most Game Errors that are stuck on loading Screen.: Hello, I'm , Press the Xbox button  to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. Select Reset console. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three...
  10. My Xbox One X is bricked. Stuck in e106 and e101 error screens

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X is bricked. Stuck in e106 and e101 error screens: I’m new here and desperate for help. I need to do an offline update on my Xbox, but since it was enrolled in the insider program, I can’t update it with the public OSU1. Does anyone here have an...